Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    where do you reach LOL awakening shard, i'm always at 0?
    i see many player with 3 fully upgraded toons and me stuck to 0
    Last edited by blade685; 10-11-2019 at 12:33 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    The difference is *overall* only 3.5mil.. it used to be that no single stage was more than 4.5 mil (I think). the problem is by the time the increase was implemented MANY were already at those final couple stages so there's an immediate 7+Mil increase there and they do NOT reap the benefit of a decrease in lower stages.

This. Devs are PENALIZING players that were already awakening characters.
    100% agree it is a double kick in the nuts to those of us who got onto it quick as we had farmed loads (or spent frags to get packs) - this is defo not great for the game or for players who invested early - double hit on gold and just after an event where gold spend was a target - if I did not know better I would say this was planned but no one can be that horrible to their customers....right? Devs, you need to think this one through as it is really pretty low!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Clan feature is another way to quickly get players to use resources (ironite for Sands refits) to play the exclusive clan area of the game. With upper levels of Lord of Light or any specialty dungeon and events the clan area will overlap with costs of using resources. I don’t foresee players being able to play all areas of the game without spending money. It will be an either/or scenario. Plus the servers barely handle the newly added content, now to add more? What can go wrong?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    up, i don't loot them
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    The LoL awakening shard is elusive. Seems like they dropped frequently at first referencing Druid's awakening post showing 687 runs and 17 LoL awakening shards. I farmed almost TWICE that amount of LoL 14, same level as Druid, and got ONLY 5! Name:  Screenshot_2019-10-11-11-03-58.png
Views: 578
Size:  311.0 KBThe others I got from buying Awakening souls which dropped 1 of these for every 5 I opened on average. I spent $120 on 4 Awakening packs and over 11k ironite getting Lucifer and farming LoL ad nauseam trying to get resources, these LoL Awakening shards are definitely the bottleneck for me taking my crew all the way. He is truly a game changing overbuilt character and worth every investment I made.

OS
    Android
    Can u imagine being new, with no gold? Ten mill might as well be a billion

OS
    Android
    [QUOTE=Ceeg_LOTB;107858]
    Bug Reports:

• While playing a match in Lord of Light floor XV a hang occurs, It is suspected that Singularity Talismans may be the cause.

Any update on when this issue will be fixed? Just tried XV after the server push / update and it still hangs.........
    No point on playing that level until it is fixed I guess
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    up, i don't loot them
    you need to open awakening souls or farm LOL XI-XV with the LOL frontier key.

OS
    iOS
    Also am I the only one who’s noticed the removal of Run to the Hills Eddie from souls?

OS
    Android
    I saw this. I wonder why he's been removed. I checked and he's also not in the warrior souls either