Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Another day, another dungeon key wasted due to server connection issue. Developers should just rip the bandage off and convert the game to pay subscription only since that’s the slow direction game is going. Server issue gets blamed on too many players. Appease the ones willing to pay and give us broke ones a merciful death to break this stupid addiction...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Also am I the only one who’s noticed the removal of Run to the Hills Eddie from souls?
    Random guess.. but he's an Ed you get from the tory line like Soldier, Wickerman, GRE, Holy Smoke.. it may be that frags for him will be added.

Funny thing, when I started playing.. I pulled RTTH Ed before I got that point in the story which drops him.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    Appease the ones willing to pay and give us broke ones a merciful death to break this stupid addiction...
    "give us broke ones a merciful death to break this stupid addiction.."
    Hahahaha🤣
    So sad but true..... this is the best comment I've seen in a long time!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Delegreg View Post
    Hi Ceeg.

The weekly updates is an idea we touched upon 6-7 months ago when I did three lengthy posts about the community's feelings and remarks in the Facebook trooper group. These threads were followed and answered by llexi at the time. This would be a good starting point to understanding the different player types and their specific concerns, as collectors and gamers garner the majority of the interaction, while casual or short-lived are silent but numerous.

At the time I organised things by topics : communication, quality and design. Each received dozens of interactions you might find interesting.

The bad feeling about the price increase(s) seems to be a consensus, while event pacing is more a divided opinion to give an example.

Groups and platforms have divided this community, and most players have one platform of choice. Reddit is one of the least active at the moment and I second the doubts about this choice.

Feel free to reach me here or on Facebook under the same nickname, I'm the guy behind lotbhelper.com

I think I can help.
    Hey! Feel free to send me those articles, I can take a look.

Everyone is free to use their platform of choice, but it's my job to make sure all the platforms are there!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AhabsHarpoon View Post
    Ceeg-
    Thanks for putting yourself on the line as the "middle man" between the developers and the players who fund the game. I'm certain I speak for many players when I say that there's a growing lack of confidence with the developers. Dangle all the sparkling new features, characters and events in front of us, but it's not enough of a distraction to forget about bugs like the fact that I have two unresolved tickets (numbers in my signature) that I placed with customer service back in March -- over 7 months ago. Really??? C'mon... if NF can't fix an issue lingering this long, how will any of us have faith in any future updates? The more new material this game piles on it's already rickety foundation, the better chance it's all gonna crash and burn.
    Hey! I looked at your tickets, the issue might still exist with the "remove beneficial effects", the team have priorities on which issues need to be dealt with and that's up to them to work on! But otherwise both your tickets were responded to. When it comes to bug fixes, we will respond to the initial ticket, but when the bug is resolved, we do not send another update to the ticket. That would be a lot of work that would be extremely hard to track unfortunately. So you should consider your tickets closed and keep an eye on the forums for bug fixes and updates!

OS
    Android
    Are you guys sure that Radiant and Venom talismans drop from Airstrip Dungeon? it doesn't even appear in the rewards section, and i have made 200 runs and not a single talisman

OS
    iOS
    Venom don't do shit anyway. Radiant work.. but not that much.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Long downtime = effed update...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Long downtime = effed update...
    I think the long downtime was expected. The LoL frag event announcement indicated that the event would last a day longer than normal, due to the update, which I interpret as meaning the update could take awhile.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    One major problem we have when we have a change is how to properly compensate for any actual or perceived wrong doing. The gold costs on awakenable characters is a little more clear cut.

Going back to the primordial fiasco, how could you fairly compensate for the missed opportunity at grabbing those gems. The same problem where they change the drop rates of rewards in dungeons during an event and afterwards without warning, trooper talisman.

I forget which sac event, but I lost alot of rewards where halfway through they changed the rewards. I had plenty of sac material and gold to claim souls, but not the time at the beginning event to do a major sacathon.

If you miss an opportunity at greatly enhanced rewards or come in after the change how should you fairly compensate everyone. Should you take back overly generous rewards.

A terrible wrong doing was when they changed the frag costs to change into souls. I didnt lose anything because I converted all the frags in question, but could have potentially have lost hundreds of souls.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around