Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Update from Space Station #5 - Server Stability Issues

Hello Troopers!

This quick update is about our Server and its recent stability issues, which I am sure many of you have experienced! We have been putting all our resources into resolving this issue and hope to have it stabilized as soon as possible.

We are seeing the largest number of concurrent players in the game since we first launched! All these new and old players, completing dungeons and battling through the Cosmos has also increased our server load which has resulted in the occasional slow down over the past few days. As noted above, it is our team's top priority to resolve these issues as they occur.

While we work on improvements to resolve these ongoing issues we would like to reward our players, old and new, with a gift of 300 Ironite for their patience with us as we work towards a more stable future for the server.

Please tap this link to accept your gift https://tinyurl.com/yxsx8sv6

Regarding the Ironite Gift: **Please note: You must have the most recent version of Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast downloaded on your device for this gift to work.

Some Android OS's may be unable to receive this gift using the link, use this code instead:

WVX5A-47R83-7REQB

Enter the code into the 'Redeem Code' section of your Settings menu to receive your Ironite!

Thanks for sticking with us!

Ceeg

OS
    iOS
    Is there an ETA on the fix time - should we just not do dungeons as I lost three keys over last two days as not been able to play Raven Altar?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    There is currently no ETA, but that is something that we will share as soon as we know. And it is currently our top priority.

It's totally up to you how you wish to play the game currently. If you feel like you don't want to chance using a dungeon key, that choice has to be yours.

Ceeg

OS
    Android
    Thank you for the compensation ironite!

Next time you have the World's Greatest Metal Band promote your game worldwide....... be prepared and add more servers and bandwidth before hand.
    Keep up the good work!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Hi Ceeg and welcome to the forum

Thanks for the info and the ironite gift!

It is great to hear, that a new high in player number is the reason for the server hiccups and we all wish you good luck in solving the issue! It is indeed a bit surprising, as I (and many others) were not that happy with the game recently and we have already seen many many older and great players leaving the game because of some of the decisions that were made to evolve the game into the direction that we see now with a lot of pay-to-win, pay-to-collect and pay-to-play. But the recent tour(s) are so fantastic and do some good advertisement for the game to get new people playing. Let's hope that a good share of new players stay with the game.

We as a community already discussed a while ago about the number of active players we have here and we have noticed an increase in the last weeks and months, but honestly the server problems are older than that! Could you provide us some numbers about number of active players? Number of accounts? This would be very interesting! Thanks!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Hi Ceeg and welcome to the forum

Thanks for the info and the ironite gift!

It is great to hear, that a new high in player number is the reason for the server hiccups and we all wish you good luck in solving the issue! It is indeed a bit surprising, as I (and many others) were not that happy with the game recently and we have already seen many many older and great players leaving the game because of some of the decisions that were made to evolve the game into the direction that we see now with a lot of pay-to-win, pay-to-collect and pay-to-play. But the recent tour(s) are so fantastic and do some good advertisement for the game to get new people playing. Let's hope that a good share of new players stay with the game.

We as a community already discussed a while ago about the number of active players we have here and we have noticed an increase in the last weeks and months, but honestly the server problems are older than that! Could you provide us some numbers about number of active players? Number of accounts? This would be very interesting! Thanks!
    Great post, Blade. Good luck with a response...
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    There is a problem with the refresh button on the arena battles and the connection issues, I may have lost over 100 ironite since the problems started and never even tried to paid 10 ironite from refresh, always with the free refresh.

The problem ocurrs after y click in the free refresh and the window saying that there is trouble connecting to the servers, every time I click OK and come back that windows and click again OK, it's 10 ironite spend probably because it tryes again and again and again to refresh but this time is already paid.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hugoW View Post
    There is a problem with the refresh button on the arena battles and the connection issues, I may have lost over 100 ironite since the problems started and never even tried to paid 10 ironite from refresh, always with the free refresh.

The problem ocurrs after y click in the free refresh and the window saying that there is trouble connecting to the servers, every time I click OK and come back that windows and click again OK, it's 10 ironite spend probably because it tryes again and again and again to refresh but this time is already paid.
    Given our recent server strain, I highly recommend that you take your time in regards to any process that has the potential of consuming resources multiple times. If you attempt to refresh your Arena list and notice that it's taking an awfully long time, try leaving and returning to see if anything updated before attempting to refresh again. While support has been busy as heck, I know they're happy to fix things things like this for you as soon as they're available.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    Is anyone else unable to purchase the SoT "Drip pack"? The 7 day SoT booster for $2.99 in the store. I *think* my previous purchase has already run out and it tells me "You have already purchased the drip pack" when I attempt a purchase.

Normally I only buy this when there is a heavy grinding event... so... like now? If they don't want my money I am glad to keep it.

OS
    Android
    Thank you for the gift but it is not a current problem, it takes months.
    With the launch of Nigth City in the first classification of "Duel" the same bug happened to me, so I had to close the game. Upon re-entry, the system marked the same party twice. That made every time I wanted to play duel. The game broke.
    I sent a message for customer service, they asked me for screenshots, I sent screenshot and screenrecord and they never solved my problem. I spent 14 days being able to play "duel" and when I checked the status of the report it said "Closed"
    They cannot close a report if they have not given a solution, even compensation.
    Just the previous classification my rank had been "SSS" Top 10 and for that mistake that prevented me from playing 14 days; my next rating was "E" "12,000" +