OS
    iOS

Night City drops?

In an attempt to finish a third awakening and round out my eternal talisman set before the end of the Lord of Light event I’ve been grinding Night City/Lord of the Flies to pick up the last 6 3* assassin evolution shards needed to awaken my Dark Lilith. The rewards tab in Night City lists both warrior and assassin 3* evolution shards as drops, but after dumping 500+ SoT into the dungeon I have not come up with even one of either. Can anyone confirm these shards actually drop there?

If not, it seems like the timeline may give me a chance to get back to assassin LoL X Sunday night/Monday just before the event goes offline, but I’ve not yet been able to 100% nail down what days they consider to be which (likely due to time zone differences).

Spending $30 on an awakening pack for the last 6 lousy shards I need seems excessive. I’ve already purchased the assassin evolution pack for 475 ironite thinking I could maybe do it twice to collect all I need and found it was a one time purchase.

Any info would help. Thanks.

OS
    iOS
    It's unlikely you'll get evolution shards from Night City, or any of the cosmos at that. Night city is good for grinding gold, talisman evo materials, or talismans in general. Wait until the LoL or try the raven's altar for 3 star evolution runes.

OS
    iOS
    Ah, bummer. I’ve gotten plenty of colorless shards but no red or purple.

Thanks for the speedy response Grim.

OS
    iOS
    Tried the same Night City and got none either