Thread: Rant.....

OS
    iOS

Rant.....

First up let me pay homage to the gods, for their namesake is the real reason I play this game. Game has real potential, and is fun (or used to be) to a degree, but there are too many things going wrong with it for me to continue donating to a spiralling wreck.

How can so much new content be introduced when there are so many obvious issues going unresolved?

Sadly, I have lost hope in this game ever getting fixed. New bugs appear faster than old bugs get resolved (if at all) and now it appears there are players that have managed to manipulate the game data itself for their benefit.

The following are just one such example.. none of the skills nor talisman sets give the player the ability for any of the benefits stacking....

Name:  Unknown.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  148.7 KB
    Name:  Unknown-1.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  146.0 KB
    Name:  Unknown-2.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  148.0 KB
    Name:  Unknown-3.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  146.9 KB
    Name:  Unknown-4.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  130.9 KB
    Last edited by namaste; 10-11-2019 at 11:59 PM.

OS
    Android
    Defense team got the SAME AI as the attacking team (ask @Yup :-D).

OS
    Android
    there is an alchemy talisman set on the Krampus. Alchemy converts debuffs to random buffs... or am I wrong?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    there is an alchemy talisman set on the Krampus. Alchemy converts debuffs to random buffs... or am I wrong?
    There were no negative effects on any of the characters except Krampus, which even if there were 8-12 negative effects present on each character, does not explain why they are stacking - look at the last pic... 3, 4 or 5 turns of each beneficial effect despite gambler Ed lowering all effects on each character by one in the first turn. That is some broken game code.
    Last edited by namaste; 10-15-2019 at 01:03 AM.