Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Determination...

I've not really been to attentive to the arena lately, due to not being able to compete with the awakened toons and the gunner Minotaur. Sadly I find myself creeping up in rank and points. I had the team named Scott give me the perfect example. He attacked me not once, but 5 times. Only winning the last battle. When I lose to a team I seldom if ever will attack a second time. This session of arena I've only played my one daily battle and typically only won 2 due to the current team choices. I'm not sure which of my defence teams he battled. Actually, I haven't looked to see who my defence teams are in the last 3 months. I don't recall them being much different than my attack team. Anyway, back to the point. Why waste sow attacking a team so many times? I use a loss as an opportunity to refresh my attack choices and get lower ranked teams (not that it helps much lol).

OS
    Android
    I can tell for my self because I have done the same some times. I don't like losing and I try to look the way to beat every team. Off course that is something I don't do since a long time, cause just don't care about arena, the rewards are lame for the effort and time. The same think about gauntlet, my goal is AAA and stop, mostly because is a fuc...g waste of time to be changing talismans.

OS
    Android
    I feel the same here.

OS
    Android
    Well, when the right planets line up, I try to clear my attack list.

In these rare moments, it happens to attack more than one time.

OS
    iOS
    When SoW was a factor I used to not attack more than twice if I lost but since dungeons have provided a better source for SoW, I tend to attack a team that I lose to to more often. Mainly this is see where my team fails and to learn how to beat these higher teams. Other times it is to see if the AI is being consistent in its process and and find patterns that can be used to defeat the AI.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    SoW is harder to spend than SoT. If you're not getting anywhere further in the Gauntlet, you might as well use it in the Arena.

If you fight and lose 5 times, that opponent gets marked as complete in the attack list, and if you complete the list before it auto refreshes, you get extra SoW. So you might as well try it.
    Last edited by Rory; 10-13-2019 at 12:41 PM. Reason: yup

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    ..stuff....
    Thanks. Much Appreciated.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-13-2019 at 04:48 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    i have probably close to 6000 SoW... I'd sell you some if I could. I really doubt playing someone 5 times is putting a dent in his stack of SoW. That said, I have spent days attacking everyone with a single eddie with no talisman just so I can tank my rating and get super low for easy wins during an Arena event. Its a good way to control your rating.

OS
    Android
    We need a nerf for SoW. See, players are getting bored of having many. I miss the days where we had to spent 30 ironite for 10 of them.

OS
    iOS
    No nerf but how about trade? 200 SoW for 50 3 star colored evo shards of your choice.
    Last edited by Ezz; 10-15-2019 at 12:41 AM.