OS
    Android

I can't conceive of doing this to me.

In the first battle of duel. The game froze and kicked me out. I had to close the game and when I entered again 2 defeats appear. How ridiculous is this?
    Loki-2863

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-10-13-19-11-43.png
Views: 238
Size:  418.9 KB
    It's not fair. I am a user who spends on the game.
    It is not the first time that happens to me and thanks to their mistake they already ruined the classification from before I started.
    Last edited by Sr.Perverso; 10-15-2019 at 11:38 PM.
    Loki-2863

OS
    Android
    Click on the gear, contact support and send screenshots. Contacting support via the correct method sends them device and game data to look at.

Posting it here doesn't do anything-- you're basically saying, "I don't want it fixed"

I've reported what I thought were bugs and they fixed it for me *even when the problem was my fault*
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    I did it in the past but they never solve the issue. Simply send any response and close the ticket. On the Facebook page, they told me to upload it to this place.
    Loki-2863

OS
    Android
    Whenever I've contacted support they've been very helpful and courteous. Sounds like you had a bad experience, and that's unfortunate.

As someone who works in IT, I can tell you that in most cases, support staff really wants to figure out your problem and fix it. The biggest obstacle is getting the customer to report the issue in the correct way, and the customer giving you the information you need to diagnose the issue. Without those two things, it's guaranteed that it isn't getting fixed.

Think about whether you're going about this the right way. You're saying you've been victimized by a malicious perpetrator who repeatedly and knowingly cheats you. And--twist ending-- the only ones who can fix it are the people you're trash-talking. Good luck, buddy.
    Last edited by Ydex; 10-14-2019 at 02:40 AM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    The app crashes. CLEARLY the devs can't seem to fix that. And there's no telling what may happen due to a crash.

I've posted before I will NEVER have a 100% win rate in the Gauntlet because the app crashes too much.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've got an LG v30, I've never had the game freeze other than navigating a menu page. That's why contacting through the gear icon is important-- it sends your device data and log files. Without those, it's guaranteed the problem can't be fixed.
    Last edited by Ydex; 10-14-2019 at 04:03 AM.