Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

To LotB Team - Character Slot Increase

LotB Team - Would it be possible to get an increase to the existing 500 character slots soon? The increase to 500 from 300 was great, but it was awhile ago, and we have added a ton of new characters to the game since then. Thanks!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    LotB Team - Would it be possible to get an increase to the existing 500 character slots soon? The increase to 500 from 300 was great, but it was awhile ago, and we have added a ton of new characters to the game since then. Thanks!
    If they do I bet they'll have it at 10+ million a pop. Be careful what you wish for, could be a monkey's paw

OS
    iOS
    And an increase in talisman slots, please! I've not bought talisman packs because I have nowhere to store them. Why the barrier to spending!?!?
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by iPoop View Post
    And an increase in talisman slots, please! I've not bought talisman packs because I have nowhere to store them. Why the barrier to spending!?!?
    Now YOU know how to get the developrs' attention, iPoop!

OS
    iOS
    I have never had 300 characters...

now talismans.. yeah.. all these 4, 5, 6 sets take up massive amounts of room and you SHOULD NOT be charging for slots. If you add a new 6-set to the app.. you should AUTOMATICALLY add 6 slots to every player. Add 2 new 6 sets, GIVE each player 12 more slots.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-14-2019 at 10:40 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    It's not just character or talisman slots, but all aspects of the game. If you create new items then the corresponding number of slots should be added. Toons, talisman, shards, runes, BOS. Many have hit these barriers and halted thier grinding due to limited space.

I actually came across a situation where I filled the BOS. I then sacked a full stack of rare souls knowing I would be over my toon limit. It then would not allow me to sac them. I had to sell them to open spaces.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I actually came across a situation where I filled the BOS. I then sacked a full stack of rare souls knowing I would be over my toon limit. It then would not allow me to sac them. I had to sell them to open spaces.
    Yeah, I've seen that same thing.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    It's also possible to have so many souls/keys in the BOS that you CAN'T see them all. You HAVE to throw some into the cauldron for others to appear. I hit this OFTEN during LOL events and I have 10 stacks of 99 common souls.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yes, please. Immediately. I do not know which chars to sac or sell to summon new ones. I practically don’t have any working space left ... and I am missing that much chars (waiting to be summoned in the BoS) I got all the souls needed - but again - NO MORE SPACE ...
    Glad to read that I’m not the only nerd who claims more slots 😂🤘🏻
    Last edited by Caesar815; 11-07-2019 at 08:04 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Aye, we need that all for sure on all counts!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496