Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Actually.. kind of the same here Rob. I have 300 characters, with only maybe 3-5 duplicates in that bunch. I dump all 3 star or lower, other than Eddies and a couple Demon Spawns. I do keep roughly 30 open slots for build up to sac events and to avoid the "max limit" after some BOS conversions...the rest I sacrifice as they are acquired. I don't know why anyone would need more than 350 character slots at this time.

Talisman slots are another matter. 4,5,6 sets are continually released and it's not like you can sell off 3 of those.. there's no point to keeping the remaining items. So to move them around, or to store them for a future character, you need an extra 4,5, 6 slots.... for each set. I think that's where they really need to just make the slots "infinite" or set a limit of like 2000 after you've expanded to a certain point.. so +5 slots up to 300.. then the next + is to ∞
    Many of us collectors Yup - I am trying to get and keep all of them hence I am reaching the limits as I have dupes of several characters too (I may not keep all of them though as they can get sacked if required). I also use these characters as places to store overflow talisman. I can see why many do not. I would rather just get rid of all spare talisman and have all my strong ones ready to use in the inventory. But a 'goal' was to have enough sets of talisman to make sure that I could eventually have the ideal sets on each character I have (including making sure that the DEF and MR etc are balanced as far as they can be...yeah I know a bit OCD)...but it takes a lot of time!

Hence my roster is usually bursting at the seams onlead up to sac events - I tend to not cash in souls until the sac to keep them out of the inventory (unless I have spaces for levelling up Eddies etc doing farming).

I would imagine there are a lot of players who keep one of each character - maybe I am wrong? I always have - not even sure why but likely because why not!

As others have said they at least need to expand it to keep in line with the wave after wave of monthly character increases. That makes a lot of sense...same for talisman slots and other aspects of the inventory.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    All I want for Christmas is more character slots.

I have so many characters waiting in souls because I have no place to put them.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    How many toons are there now? Trying to save dupes and those hearts from awakening souls I cant even drop a full stack without having to do a sacrifice. Releasing ten toons a month is eating up our spaces. All the other resource spaces is becoming just as crowded. Maybe for the chinese new year they can increase all resource slots.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Or simply split them into rows....

500 slots for Assassin Characters
    500 slots for Gunner Characters
    etc...

and

500 slots for Purple talismans
    500 slots for Yellow talismans
    etc.

Then on the left side menu you choose a class and the rows scroll up/down like a select list.... So you never actually see "all classes" at any time.

Basically an Accordion Menu. One for characters, and one for talismans.

And add an menu item for "new" so new characters/talismans can actually be found easily. Or use "new" to list all characters by level
    Last edited by Yup; 12-27-2019 at 01:40 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Whatever solution we go with, an increase in Talisman and Characters slots is DESPERATELY needed.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Whatever solution we go with, an increase in Talisman and Characters slots is DESPERATELY needed.
    Absolutely, Muzak. I’m sacrificing hard-collected dupe after dupe to get enough room for all the new toons that arise over and over again !!! I begged for new spaces about 3-4 month or so ago ��.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Devs - the time has come again. Please increase our character slots as soon as possible.

Also, please increase our soul slots in the Book of Souls. Dungeon keys are stealing valuable spaces. Thanks!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Along with adding toon slots, it would be nice to toggle between awaken toons and normal toons. That would also go for cosmic and normal talisman.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Devs - the existing inventory limits are a really serious and urgent problem for me and many other players. Character and soul slots are most important. Shard slots are also an issue.

Farming LoL during this current event has generated dozens of inventory overflow errors, as I try to properly manage souls, shards, and characters.

All three of these items are seeing more and more "types" added to them, requiring more slots needed. Please dramatically increase the slot maximums as soon as possible.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Devs - the existing inventory limits are a really serious and urgent problem for me and many other players. Character and soul slots are most important. Shard slots are also an issue.

Farming LoL during this current event has generated dozens of inventory overflow errors, as I try to properly manage souls, shards, and characters.

All three of these items are seeing more and more "types" added to them, requiring more slots needed. Please dramatically increase the slot maximums as soon as possible.
    It's taken me some time to get to this point, but I'm finally there. Especially with the character slots. Getting a ton of awakening souls and clan souls fills the roster alone pretty quick. Not to mention keeping dupes that prove valuable in the raid boss fights. Then there's the normal 4 and 5 star toons we hold on to specifically for sac events. For every newly introduced toon, they should increase the slots available. For every new talisman set introduced, the slots should be increased. Waiting for enough people to complain is too reactionary. Hell, they could even automatically increase the slots every three months or so. That way they avoid having to hear us constantly complain about something that should be a non-issue.