Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    They need to simply add 30 more character slots each month to accommodate the new characters they are adding.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    If they just increased the slots equal to every new item released that would be appreciated.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    As a day 1 player, I must be playing game wrong. I have less than 300 fully developed characters and less than 150 extra talismans waiting for new characters. I don’t keep 1-3 star characters except for a few. I only keep a few dupe allies for Gauntlet but after a certain level no duplicates are allowed so I don’t keep dupe Eddies. I develop talisman sets that best optimize characters I have, swap out as I get more powerful characters, then rebuild talismans on less used characters. I keep open slots for dupe 5 star characters to hold for Sacrifice, rest I sacrifice during the week. Why keep 500+ characters and so many extra unused talismans? What am I doing wrong?

OS
    iOS
    Actually.. kind of the same here Rob. I have 300 characters, with only maybe 3-5 duplicates in that bunch. I dump all 3 star or lower, other than Eddies and a couple Demon Spawns. I do keep roughly 30 open slots for build up to sac events and to avoid the "max limit" after some BOS conversions...the rest I sacrifice as they are acquired. I don't know why anyone would need more than 350 character slots at this time.

Talisman slots are another matter. 4,5,6 sets are continually released and it's not like you can sell off 3 of those.. there's no point to keeping the remaining items. So to move them around, or to store them for a future character, you need an extra 4,5, 6 slots.... for each set. I think that's where they really need to just make the slots "infinite" or set a limit of like 2000 after you've expanded to a certain point.. so +5 slots up to 300.. then the next + is to ∞
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    As a collector I have about 350 individual toons while missing about 20. I can easily rack up over 100 4 and 5* dupes in a month waiting for a sac event. Then if it is not a particularly good event many sit idle. If I dump 1 stack of normal souls I am easily over my limit.

With all the 5 and 6 set talismans, if you have each subtype that takes up value space.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I'm starting to run low on slots, but still have plenty more I can unlock. Sacrificing has become more tricky now I know to wait for the Sacrifice events. Ironite is probably better spent elsewhere... but whenever we get 300ironite for downtime compensation, it all goes into increasing storage limits!
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I am always close to the 500, I think it is long overdue to increase the slots given the amount of new characters released every week. Probably I should sac some dupes I kept from good old characters, that are not really necessary anymore (apart from holding talis).
    Related to this: dear devs, please bring back the sorting option we had before the unfortunate rework!! It was an essential thing to show the same characters next to each other, irrespective of level and stars!
    There are a lot of things that would improve the inventory management for both, characters and talis, but this sorting thing should be one of the easiest. I won't list all other possible improvements here, but feel free to start a discussion with us, the playerbase, if you want to know what would be helpful for those that play your game! Thanks!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I am always close to the 500, I think it is long overdue to increase the slots given the amount of new characters released every week. Probably I should sac some dupes I kept from good old characters, that are not really necessary anymore (apart from holding talis).
    Related to this: dear devs, please bring back the sorting option we had before the unfortunate rework!! It was an essential thing to show the same characters next to each other, irrespective of level and stars!
    There are a lot of things that would improve the inventory management for both, characters and talis, but this sorting thing should be one of the easiest. I won't list all other possible improvements here, but feel free to start a discussion with us, the playerbase, if you want to know what would be helpful for those that play your game! Thanks!
    Yeah I actually like MOST of the rework, but being able to see like characters side by side is a really important option that is sorely missed now!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I asked for increased tal slot back at the q and but i got ignored.hope you have better luck than me

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Yeah I actually like MOST of the rework, but being able to see like characters side by side is a really important option that is sorely missed now!
    +1 ..........