OS
    Android

1* colorless awakening shards?

Where is the best place to farm 1* colorless awakening shards? They aren't in Awakening Packs, I haven't got any from souls and from LoL dungeons I get only 2* or up and colored.
    Which level of LoL has the best chances of it?
    Sorry if it's been asked somewhere else, couldn't find anything
    fanghorria-9681

OS
    Android
    They are most certainly in the lowest cost awakening packs in the specials tab. Cost 200 awakening frags. I dont recall how many come in each, but they are in there. Also they drop in all of the LOL frontier levels. Its the 4 & 5 star materials that are hard to find.

Just pick whatever color/class you are trying to awaken and buy those packs, you get colored and colorless in each pack. I bought plenty of the 200 cost packs, a few of the 600 packs for 3* materials also, but I feel when you get to the 4/5 * packs 1000 frags is too expensive for what you get. I *think* converting the frags to souls gives you a better return on the 4/5* items than actually spending 1000 frags on 1 or 2 pieces, but I might be wrong on that.

OS
    Android
    They are not in the packs, i farm them in the lol dungeon floor XI and XII.

OS
    Android
    I just looked at you are right, I dont see them in the packs. However, I could have sworn they were in there before... maybe they were removed? Either way I have over 200 of them after awakening 11 characters, so they definitely drop pretty freely.