Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    trooper206 awesome setup. Thanks for sharing.
    I dont have Angel Eddie but I am using Flight of the Icarus Eddie and it works perfectly
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    So far all I've gotten is the Magus Werewolf. What talismans are you guys using for him? He's a true damager with green slots so I'm not quite sure how to go about it.
    Frontier with a mix of overwhelming and ward types.. and a cosmic.

Right now.. the biggest downfall for his use is the proliferation of Orbit talismans which makes him ineffective in PvP once you get to a certain level.

Otherwise, he's a good character.

He can absolutely help with the 3-star-only Raven's Alter dungeon. I ran the first 300 runs in Raven's Alter using him yesterday. His power move to remove all buffs will insta-kill enemies with Ghost active on them (Like the witch in the last battle)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

Magus werewolf - He can absolutely help with the 3-star-only Raven's Alter dungeon. I ran the first 300 runs in Raven's Alter using him yesterday. His power move to remove all buffs will insta-kill enemies with Ghost active on them (Like the witch in the last battle)
    ???

I haven't played Raven's Altar yet, but if only 3* natural characters are available, how can you play Magus Werewolf there? He is a 4*.

OS
    Android
    I could be a bit paranoid but every time somebody discovers working insanity autoplay team then next day AI will find a way how to kill that team.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Segoy View Post
    ???

I haven't played Raven's Altar yet, but if only 3* natural characters are available, how can you play Magus Werewolf there? He is a 4*.
    He meant 4* toons. Raven's Altar restrictions are 4* or less, Sent./War./Mag. only.
    👻🎃💀
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I could be a bit paranoid but every time somebody discovers working insanity autoplay team then next day AI will find a way how to kill that team.
    Yes... paranoia.... it's a conspiracy theory.
    Navigator Games is as trustworthy as the U.S. government and their CIA, FBI, & NSA.

You can trust them all, they would never try to take advantage of your trust.

So just grind the dungeon, burn your ironite, and don't ask questions, like "why did the SS stop dropping?".... it' all your imagination.

Seriously, as I mentioned elsewhere, they do this every dungeon event. The stuff promised doesn't drop right, if we get great drops on stuff they throttle it down, when they update it, some stuff gets better other stuff gets worse. I'm using Yup's team on Insanity.... times have gotten longer.
    They've all had issues since Infernal debuted.

Good Luck!👻🎃💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    This is the reason:
    Name:  random.gif
Views: 395
Size:  29.9 KB

The whole game is on randomness and bugs and not who is a "great" and "intelligent" player.
    Last edited by URock; 10-21-2019 at 09:21 AM.

OS
    iOS
    To move off the topic of randomness and bugs, I have to ask: Are any of the new toons game changers aside from Van Helsing Eddie? Dracula seems like he could be good, but he also has low health and defensive stats. I haven't really taken a look at any of the 3 werewolves I own, those being Magus, Sentinel, and Gunner. Are those three good? And if these toons are good, what talismans should be used on them?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    To move off the topic of randomness and bugs, I have to ask: Are any of the new toons game changers aside from Van Helsing Eddie? Dracula seems like he could be good, but he also has low health and defensive stats. I haven't really taken a look at any of the 3 werewolves I own, those being Magus, Sentinel, and Gunner. Are those three good? And if these toons are good, what talismans should be used on them?
    Grim, I believe Gunner werewolf may make some difference in arena, with his all allies protection against hp reduction. He may be a key character against Warrior LoL. However, I don't own him and haven't tested anything. Van Helsing,I believe he may help as well, although he may prove to be a glass cannon, even with Labyrinths on. The other werewolves, are somehow "meh" imo, only used against some teams in gauntlet.
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    No event toons so far, but after a year of chasing I finally pulled the Count.