Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I could be a bit paranoid but every time somebody discovers working insanity autoplay team then next day AI will find a way how to kill that team.
    I agree 100%. Never seen a dungeon like this where a team will work for a whole lot of consecutive runs, then a few defeats close together and then I have to change the team up. I don't have gunner minotaur, so I have to keep switching between Malakhov, cosmic LOL and magus LOL. I was hoping to pull the gunner werewolf with my assassin/gunner werewolf soul, but I ended up with a dupe assassin because my account doesn't seem to like gunners.
    Last edited by infinite dreamer; 10-21-2019 at 02:42 PM.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I could be a bit paranoid but every time somebody discovers working insanity autoplay team then next day AI will find a way how to kill that team.
    I have the same feeling.

OS
    iOS
    Maybe LotB is becomming Skynet.
    These are not bugs you are experiencing, simply the slow awakening of an AI that is changing the rules to its advantage.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Doomsday Eddie will kill us all.
    Up the Irons!
    Grunf-1111
    Playing for free

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post
    Grim, I believe Gunner werewolf may make some difference in arena, with his all allies protection against hp reduction. He may be a key character against Warrior LoL. However, I don't own him and haven't tested anything. Van Helsing,I believe he may help as well, although he may prove to be a glass cannon, even with Labyrinths on. The other werewolves, are somehow "meh" imo, only used against some teams in gauntlet.
    Mehhh...

Van Helsing can help on attack. He'll take out the darn Alex Ed/Orbit combo in 1 turn in many instances, opening up the rest of the enemies to True Damage.... so.....

I haven't played much with G Werewolf. I've been focusing more on getting the Evolved Wicker toons - 1 left....
    --------------------

And the reason no team is 100% is because of how Labyrinth talismans block 98% of all damage for the AI and that damn Assassin Wolf in the first battle. I've had 3 losses in 600 runs (then I stopped grinding for a while)... All 3 were due to that single Assassin Werewolf in the first battle.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Mehhh...

Van Helsing can help on attack. He'll take out the darn Alex Ed/Orbit combo in 1 turn in many instances, opening up the rest of the enemies to True Damage.... so.....

I haven't played much with G Werewolf. I've been focusing more on getting the Evolved Wicker toons - 1 left....
    --------------------

And the reason no team is 100% is because of how Labyrinth talismans block 98% of all damage for the AI and that damn Assassin Wolf in the first battle. I've had 3 losses in 600 runs (then I stopped grinding for a while)... All 3 were due to that single Assassin Werewolf in the first battle.
    I would like to test both characters before I reach any conclusions. Thing is, Van Helsing with a passive of 2 rounds protection for all allies may prove the bomb!!
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    Event so far:
    1st 10-pack of event souls: Gunner Werewolf
    2nd 10-pack of event souls: Assassin Werewolf
    3rd 10-pack of event souls: nothing but 4* and 3* dupes
    4th 10-pack of event souls: it was the same pack as the 3rd
    5th 10-pack of event souls:
    VAN HELSING EDDIE (my new trooper)

now going for the next pack to get Dracula with frags and than stop this boring event. (Graphics, music & toons are top, but too many times repeating)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post
    I would like to test both characters before I reach any conclusions. Thing is, Van Helsing with a passive of 2 rounds protection for all allies may prove the bomb!!
    Much like Ferryman... once his passive is disabled.. he's a glass canon. So you need a "protector" or that 2 rounds doesn't exist. Head to head.. Van Helsing v Prisoner.. Prisoner will win.

Oh but you say.. Serenity talismans on Van Helsing.. sure protection against silver perfect disable that way.. not red passive disable. So you need immunity as well.... could do that via a cosmic. But then you start chipping away at Van Helsngs attack power.. It's all relative I guess.

He's not a bad character by any means, but there are holes. Like I posted on attack he can be great.. not so sure he's viable for defense though.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-21-2019 at 05:18 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Event so far:
    1st 10-pack of event souls: Gunner Werewolf
    2nd 10-pack of event souls: Assassin Werewolf
    3rd 10-pack of event souls: nothing but 4* and 3* dupes
    4th 10-pack of event souls: it was the same pack as the 3rd
    5th 10-pack of event souls:
    VAN HELSING EDDIE (my new trooper)

now going for the next pack to get Dracula with frags and than stop this boring event. (Graphics, music & toons are top, but too many times repeating)
    Thought you were "skipping this event".
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Thought you were "skipping this event".
    I thought that too. Sometimes I change my mind. At 1st I thought that I can't get enough time to do all the runs, but over the weekend I could, so I changed my intention.
    I skipped many events. That's the reason I got no Labyrinth, no Celestials, after 7 (!) month I got NOTB Eddie f.e..
    Last edited by URock; 10-21-2019 at 05:32 PM.