Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    All werewolves die in the first turn, A. Heirophant with 3 rows of beneficial effects sees to that, unfortunately once all 3 die in one fell swoop, so do I
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    iOS
    After this last update almost every single run now in this dungeon ends up freezing....... X_x

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by namaste View Post
    After this last update almost every single run now in this dungeon ends up freezing....... X_x
    Same at LoL. Server doesn't handle the new feature.

OS
    Android
    Did anyone else notice they removed achievements for 600 and 800 runs? Not only they raised the required frags up to 1000, they took away 5 free souls (doesn't look much but it's a bit less than 2 mega refills of grinding) as well but only for the people who weren't fast enough. Another kick in the nuts guys.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Did anyone else notice they removed achievements for 600 and 800 runs? Not only they raised the required frags up to 1000, they took away 5 free souls (doesn't look much but it's a bit less than 2 mega refills of grinding) as well but only for the people who weren't fast enough. Another kick in the nuts guys.
    I think they are there, just the order is all messed up now right?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    They are still there - just further down the list.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    At 660/1000 for Van Helsing. Haven't gotten a loss in over 24 hours and managed to lower the time between 1:30 and 2:00 (best time I've done is 1:08). Since I don't have gunner Minotaur, I'm using Charlotte (orbits), Gambler (mark, warlord, cosmic), KP (sustaining, warlord, sacred) & Magus LOL (celestial, cosmic). The mark talismans help a lot on the final wave.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Triple checked and restarted, they don't show anywhere to me.

Edit:
    On another hand, catalyst soul drops in the dungeon are a nice touch. Got at least 8 of them in something over 400 runs (can't say how much exactly).
    Last edited by Mateja; 10-23-2019 at 01:40 PM.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Very late to the game working this one out but Insane is so much easier than Madness to auto.
    Hallowed Eddie - Orbit
    Gunner Minotaur - Strike/Invisibility
    Assassin Heirophant - Eternity/Cosmic
    Musashi - Alchemy/Cosmic
    Absolutely shreds every round. Only parts that take any time are round one because of Labyrinth and round five because of VHE passive. Averaging around 2 mins
    Last edited by Hartacus; 10-23-2019 at 09:37 PM.
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    iOS
    Almost done with 800 runs, gotten quite a lot of catalyst souls and probably 40-50 rare souls. Very desperately grinding for 1000 van helsing frags, will take me another few days