Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Calm down! This is a beta game!

OS
    Android
    Like the sacrifice one, this is an excellent event. Now that I found myself how to tackle with the heavy crashes (turned graphics to low, and set auto play speed to x2), I can say that if you grind enough you will get all characters with a logical amount of ironite. The days are more than enough to achieve the 21000k+ frags to reach 84 souls (+16 from achievements).

Insanity is a must to play, if you wanna get through with it the soonest possible. I will also recommend the Angel Ed (light+cosmic), KP (Greed+Warlord), Gunner Minotaur (Space), Prisoner (Primordials) team. All of those characters do miracles, but gunner bull is the must. He is a one man show in this dungeon level. I only had one strange defeat in almost 400 matches, and the quickest time was 1:07 (usually 1:20-1:50).

Hope I helped,cheers!
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    Thanks for sharing ur Team, i have 100% succes with an average Time of ~1:50. Thanks

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post
    Like the sacrifice one, this is an excellent event. Now that I found myself how to tackle with the heavy crashes (turned graphics to low, and set auto play speed to x2), I can say that if you grind enough you will get all characters with a logical amount of ironite. The days are more than enough to achieve the 21000k+ frags to reach 84 souls (+16 from achievements).

Insanity is a must to play, if you wanna get through with it the soonest possible. I will also recommend the Angel Ed (light+cosmic), KP (Greed+Warlord), Gunner Minotaur (Space), Prisoner (Primordials) team. All of those characters do miracles, but gunner bull is the must. He is a one man show in this dungeon level. I only had one strange defeat in almost 400 matches, and the quickest time was 1:07 (usually 1:20-1:50).

Hope I helped,cheers!
    Low setting didn't help but I will try 2x speed because always playing on 3x and maybe that's the problem

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Event so far:
    1st 10-pack of event souls: Gunner Werewolf
    2nd 10-pack of event souls: Assassin Werewolf
    3rd 10-pack of event souls: nothing but 4* and 3* dupes

working on the 4th pack and wondering is it all worth? Not sure if I got enough Ironite to get Van Helsing with frags...
    I envy you for such luck. First 50 Halloween souls gave me Angel of Pain, Angel of Strafe and Gunner chopper.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Trooper206... thanks man, your setup works great for me. \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Low setting didn't help but I will try 2x speed because always playing on 3x and maybe that's the problem
    What was also crashing EVERY single battle I took, was when I was trying to use a trooper. I also kept the 2 extra eddie slots empty, because this was also a crash factor when I didn't have any trooper to use

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Thanks for sharing ur Team, i have 100% succes with an average Time of ~1:50. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Intimidator View Post
    Trooper206... thanks man, your setup works great for me. \m/
    Actually, it was not my idea. I read about this team from the FB's troopers page. So kudos to the guy whose post I read and used that specific team I am glad I helped in some way though
    Last edited by trooper206; 10-20-2019 at 07:52 PM.

trooper206-9991

OS
    iOS
    So far all I've gotten is the Magus Werewolf. What talismans are you guys using for him? He's a true damager with green slots so I'm not quite sure how to go about it.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    So far all I've gotten is the Magus Werewolf. What talismans are you guys using for him? He's a true damager with green slots so I'm not quite sure how to go about it.
    I got brave on him right now and he's pretty good. I've solo'd a couple of mid rank arena teams using just him with that set