Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    So I found assassin team for insanity level.

Gambler/Labyrinth
    Musashi/Alchemy
    Raven Witch/Labyrinth
    Angel of Death/Reaper,Sustain
    fantomz-7710

Member of Bulgaria 681 clan

OS
    Android
    08:00 pst Server restart... surprise, surprise...
    Who thinks that the dungeon is bugfree?
    Too much fanboys here...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Warrior Minotaur passive simply does NOT WORK the way it is described. Never has.

I'm not sure if it's merely more "targeted" than the description would lead players to believe. He may prevent COUNTER attacks due to a passive... but he certainly does NOT prevent Revenge attacks and I don't think he prevents counter attacks due to Strike talismans.

Truth is there are only a couple characters with COUNTER passives and I haven't tested him against those.
    Yes Yup, thats maybe the point really, maybe its just his passive not working at all or not clear enough, after the event I´ll try to figure out if its working or not, it would be really helpful a passive against all type of revenge/counters..

Muzzle, after the reset I´ll give it a try to a team around Gambler, I've found Alex (with Dominance/sus/cosmic) pretty resistant against those heavy hitters, tough! (yep I got the relics also)

And Namatsai, mate sorry but agree to disagree, on the whole, I love the game and its really an awesome one, but there are some things happening that in my opinion aren't really the best, at least the broken communication its really there. I love to work around a strategy to defeat a really hard team but if the tools we got at hand don't work as it supposed to or nobody really knows how they "should" really work... well it's logical to write a lot of questions or confusion in here.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    I was grinding auto on Insanity with:
    -KP (Warlord+Sustaion+Inspiration)
    -Alex (Orbit)
    -Lamia (Celestial+Cosmic)
    -Charlotte (Viper+Cosmic)
    Now I'm trying differents teams from this post.

OS
    Android
    I dont read Facebook. So you may take reflective damage, but no direct damage. As stated above I dont see anything broken.

Please state exactly what is broken and why you think so.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Other than the constant crashing (which it seems they've at least got a bit of a handle on).. I don't see much "broken" either --- ai teams purposefully configured to make you WANT the new characters and make winning battles more difficult so you spend more ironite on refills, sure.... but "broken" not really.

I've stated before that I think relics play a HUGE role... much more than let on.. and for the most part they do an okay job at scaling difficulty based upon a player's relics. If a player on day 3 is facing the same difficulty as a player on day 650.. things would either be way too tough for new players or way too monotonously easy for long-term players.... sometimes they calculate incorrectly and your relics mean you face MUCH harder AI teams than you should.. I'd GUESS... correcting that scaling is part of the "new game data" over the last couple days. All this is also why those purchasable temporary relics in the store work.. they DON'T alter your base relic stats so battles DON'T get harder when you have those specific relics but your stats do increase. Truth is.. a player with 5 relics does NOT face the same difficulty a player with 340 relics faces -- which is why a team that works for some, may not work for others.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-17-2019 at 03:35 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Taking reflective damage isn't a broken thing. It is exactly how supposed to happen.

It is the same with witch doctor passive ability: directly stun triggers the skill, but not by stun caused by other harmful efects (like some burns can do).

To me, devs fault is in describe thing in the game. Sometimes I think they try to create an epic description, in order to increase apeal and then the revenue, but in the end it just lead us to misundernstand how thing should work.

OS
    iOS
    So what character or talisman to use against madness wave 3 and that reflect shit that kill only Eddie?

OS
    Android
    Are you asking for a gunner or mixed team? I manually ran my gunner team with no problem. My auto team is gambler, KP, Major and charolette.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Mixed team with out. malakov,can lilith moonlight help or maybe gunner pyro soldier against that reflct?