Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    350 Werewolf Soul Fragments (Magus Or Sentinel) will create a soul that will give you either the Sentinel or Magus Werewolf. Complete all the regular Event Challenges and you’ll be guaranteed to receive this character!
    Hi, I'm a bit confused about this part, and couldn't find anyone else asking about it here. Unless I've got my numbers wrong, doing all the challenges only gets you ~260 of these fragments, not 350. That's 100 from the challenge rewards, 60 from the first time completes, and another 100 from the souls you can buy from doing 800 Hard runs. Is there a second part of this event that will give more fragments, like with the recent Awakening multi-event, or is this a mistake?

Edit: The castle itself is really cool. Love the hands reaching out of the graves, and the cat on the balcony!
    Last edited by Azagthor; 10-18-2019 at 03:56 PM.

I'm surprised no one has brought up gunner onyx for madness. His basic does perfect death to all, so you can use hallowed Eddie to focus on future basic to remove beneficial buffs.

OS
    iOS
    For Insanity it doesn't entirely matter WHAT characters you use.. the key factors I think are Orbit Talismans, Celestial Talismans, immunity to or ability to clear sliver buffs, and then the ability to remove buffs (including yellow buffs) on the enemy (especially Shroud if run speed is a desire).

You can probably get by without Orbit talismans.. but you'll need a strong team to kill enemies quickly that first turn if possible to take advantage of the block Celestials provide -- Really it's that first battle that is the most difficult I find. If you can clear that easily, the rest should not be a problem..

And Yes, it's a lot.. and the grind is frankly ridiculous... days on end for the POSSIBILITY or not needing to do more days on end.

But... I can delete the app if it bothers me too much.

And with the crashes still happening now and then Iv'e given up NOT needing to at least watch the app a little as it grinds. The "overnight" grind is an impossibility due to crashing. I'm lucky if I can burn through 100 SOT without a crash.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-18-2019 at 04:19 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    You know what, I've been reading this thread since the beginning trying to figure how I could only beat last dungeon only once. And this is sad, because even if I had those nices characters you speak about, I'd still need all star talismans. I understand I can't compete in PvP but in PvE that would be nice to be able to, at least, clear it once on manual. And again, I understand I can't auto-farm insanity but I can tell there's nothing fun about seeing your whole team destroyed in one attack from the AI. :shrug:
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    iOS
    I've said for a while that they seem to build things to challenge long-term players. Especially if they involve the release of new characters. Devs are so, so worried that long-term players will find the app easier that they make it impossible or near impossible for new players.

It's like if you had a girlfriend for a year and suddenly she's decided to wear an iron chastity belt and makes you hunt for the key in a haystack, every day.....

Long-term players SHOULD find the app easier. But I tell you this Drac Insanity dungeon is about the most difficult they've released. The LEAST they could do is not put Fallen talismans on those wolves.. and make Labyrinth talismans stop blocking 98% of all damage.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-18-2019 at 05:05 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Unless I've got my numbers wrong, doing all the challenges only gets you ~260 of these fragments, not 350. That's 100 from the challenge rewards, 60 from the first time completes, and another 100 from the souls you can buy from doing 800 Hard runs. Is there a second part of this event that will give more fragments, like with the recent Awakening multi-event, or is this a mistake?
    The characters you can earn with Achievements are only obtainable on Insanity mode. That's where the "Additional Runs after Achievements" goes negative. Also, my cost formulas break down, because I had calculated "base SoT cost for fragment drops" and then deducted a "SoT cost for Achievements" from a separate table.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Ydex; 10-18-2019 at 06:03 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    I've run Insanity exclusively other than 15 normal, 15 hard, 15 madness. -- I'm 600 frags away from Van Helsing... So 60 Halloween souls....

in 483 runs I've picked up enough FotD frags for 43 souls... So I look at it like... roughly 100 Insanity runs for every 10 Halloween souls. So 1000 Insanity runs to ensure enough frags for 100 Halloween souls and then enough frags for Van Helsing. This is disregarding any Halloween souls picked up via achievements (i Have 5 left that way)

All the other characters are cheaper in terms of frags so I'll pick those up along the way.... and if Van Helsing (and the Gunner Wolf) drop earlier.. I'll stop.

The most challenging part is to NOT get 3 souls for 880 frags and wait for 10 souls at 2500 frags.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    To all the fanboys who think that this dungeon is bugfree:

I got this answer via Twitter:
    "Hey, we are aware of the issue with Orbit Talismans not blocking the True damage from the Magus Werewolf and are working on a fix. Thanks,
    ^ Ceeg"

OS
    iOS
    FYI... Van Helsings "Block all damage for 2 turns" doesn't work against Marks either. If he's Marked... they'll cause damage. Not a lot, but they do.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    To all the fanboys who think that this dungeon is bugfree:

I got this answer via Twitter:
    "Hey, we are aware of the issue with Orbit Talismans not blocking the True damage from the Magus Werewolf and are working on a fix. Thanks,
    ^ Ceeg"
    About time I'd say. We're how many days in now?