Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Event so far:
    1st 10-pack of event souls: Gunner Werewolf
    2nd 10-pack of event souls: Assassin Werewolf
    3rd 10-pack of event souls: nothing but 4* and 3* dupes
    4th 10-pack of event souls: it was the same pack as the 3rd
    5th 10-pack of event souls:
    VAN HELSING EDDIE (my new trooper)

now going for the next pack to get Dracula with frags and than stop this boring event. (Graphics, music & toons are top, but too many times repeating)
    6 pack = only shit dupes and one green wolf that i won with frags here you can see bad rng ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Event so far:
    1st 10-pack of event souls: Gunner Werewolf
    2nd 10-pack of event souls: Assassin Werewolf
    3rd 10-pack of event souls: nothing but 4* and 3* dupes
    4th 10-pack of event souls: it was the same pack as the 3rd
    5th 10-pack of event souls:
    VAN HELSING EDDIE (my new trooper)
    6th 10-pack of event souls: again pack #3 but enough fragments to buy
    Dracula

-event completed-

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Mehhh...

Van Helsing can help on attack. He'll take out the darn Alex Ed/Orbit combo in 1 turn in many instances, opening up the rest of the enemies to True Damage.... so.....

I haven't played much with G Werewolf. I've been focusing more on getting the Evolved Wicker toons - 1 left....
    --------------------

And the reason no team is 100% is because of how Labyrinth talismans block 98% of all damage for the AI and that damn Assassin Wolf in the first battle. I've had 3 losses in 600 runs (then I stopped grinding for a while)... All 3 were due to that single Assassin Werewolf in the first battle.
    I really like my wicker toons - one fully maxed so far and the other two are close - really good for daily dungeon and quite fun to play with in arena and gauntlet.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I think Van Helsing is outrageously broken and will need an emergency nerf, honestly.

Well until everyone is running him, then it is just a stupid 2 turn delay on both sides.
    I totally agree. The next arena event is going to be unbearable because of him. You may be able to get him with passive disable sometimes but there are plenty of ways around that. And in the dungeon, you're better off grinding in Hard than Normal because the round with him adds so much more time since my guys just have to sit around and shoot the shit until those 2 turns are over.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    I tested a little bit in PvP. Van Helsing is not broken and not a gamechanger. Sometimes strong and sometimes oneshot, but funny.

OS
    Android
    At the risk of making myself look an idiot, can anyone tell me why I keep getting wrecked by the Madness Werewolves?
    Hallowed Eddie - Orbit
    S. Heirophant - Greed/Cosmic/random red
    Musashi - Alchemy/Cosmic
    A. Heirophant Eternity/Cosmic

Everything suggests to me that I should breeze through, immunity to true damage from Orbit, 1 turn invincibility from Alchemy and failing all that, endure for 2 turns from S. Heirophant passive. Am I overlooking something glaringly obvious or is it broken?
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    Android
    Orbit may not be working. The alchemy does not defend against the reflected damage from the wolves, multi hitters especially multi hits per attack reflect damage per hit.

You need to have a way to stop the reflected damage and also have high HP. Many have struggled with this event. Without a few key toon/talis many cant find a 100% auto win rate.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Could be that one of the mongrels hit everyone with passive disable, having watched it on 1x speed. That could be where the problem lies
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    iOS
    Alchemy's Invincibility DOES protect against reflected damage.. but only that first turn. You need to kill that M Werewolf before your first turn is over. Or have a team resilient enough to take the damage once invincibility is gone.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    All this game freezing with the thrown in bs of doom from characters that dont even have the skill is utter BS. Auto play is not smart enough to use the remove silver effects and it is becoming an utter shitfest.