Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Dracula’s Descent (Dungeon) - Debut of 6 New Characters including Van Helsing Eddie!

Name:  Draculas-Descent-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 9051
Size:  282.3 KB

Van Helsing Eddie is making his Legacy of the Beast debut!

This character is the fully skill sharded, special edition version of Vampire Hunter Eddie and is exclusive to the Halloween Soul.

From now until October 31st, 5 PM PT, sharpen your stake and prepare to go hunting in the Dracula Descent dungeon! This Dungeon comes with its own unique storyline (viewable the first time you complete Normal and Hard difficulty), has 4 difficulty settings and is packed with awesome rewards!

The first time you complete Normal, Hard or Madness, you will be granted with set rewards including Halloween Souls and Mark Talismans. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Fear of the Dark Eddie Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Valor Talismans.

Fear of the Dark Eddie fragments can be used in two different ways!

Name:  Draculas-Descent-Interstitials_fragement_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 3200
Size:  283.2 KB
    Event Currency!

Trade the Fear of the Dark Fragments you earn in the dungeon for items in the Event Shop. The following items are available:

• Halloween Soul x1 (320 Fear of the Dark Fragments, UNLIMITED)
    • Halloween Soul Pack (3 Souls) x1 (880 Fear of the Dark Fragments, UNLIMITED)
    • Halloween Soul Mega-Pack (10 Souls) x1 (2500 Fear of the Dark Fragments, UNLIMITED)
    • Heroic Legendary Soul 1x (750 Fear of the Dark Fragments, 1 per event)
    • Catalyst Soul x1 (500 Fear of the Dark Fragments, 2 per event)
    • Skill Shard x1 (250 Fear of the Dark Fragments, 5 per event)
    • Rare Soul x1 (100 Fear of the Dark Fragments, 10 times per event)

2) Obtain a Fear of the Dark Eddie- Not Recommended until AFTER event!

Use 400 Fear of the Dark Fragments to claim a Fear of the Dark Soul. The Fear of the Dark Soul is guaranteed to grant a 4★ Fear of the Dark Eddie.

Converting Fear of the Dark Fragments into their Souls and/or opening those Souls is not reversible, so please avoid converting your Fear of the Dark Fragments until after this event is over.

After the event is over you can then claim a Fear of the Dark Soul in order to add to your character pool, or have fodder for your next big Sacrifice. Alternatively, you could convert these fragments into Precious Soul Fragments!

Halloween Soul Details

The Halloween Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, and contains a number of Halloween themed characters, including 6 fearsome new additions! Soul highlights include an exclusive chance of getting the Van Helsing Eddie and the Gunner Werewolf, plus an increased chance of receiving Count Dracula and the Magus, Sentinel and Assassin Werewolf!

This Soul will drop as part of the first time victory rewards in the Dracula’s Descent Dungeon, and you can earn Halloween Soul Fragments, as well as a FULL SET of new Dragonscale Talismans, by completing Event Challenges.

Dragsonscale Talismans are purple talismans with a 3 set effect. Equip them to gain immunity to all Non-Silver Burn Effects. It also deals one additional hit of Physical and Magic damage to all enemies based on your Current HP after every action. This additional damage dealt does not wake targets inflicted with Sleep or Perfect Sleep.

Halloween Souls can also be purchased in the store using Fear of the Dark Fragments.

Each Halloween Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    • 10 Van Helsing Eddie Soul Fragments (Assassin)
    • 10 The Count, Dracula Soul Fragments (Warrior)
    • 10 Werewolf Soul Fragments (Gunner Or Assassin)
    • 10 Werewolf Soul Fragments (Magus Or Sentinel)

Collecting 1000 Van Helsing Eddie Soul Fragments (Assassin) guarantees one 5★ Assassin Van Helsing Eddie!

Collecting 750 The Count, Dracula Soul Fragments (Warrior) guarantees one 5★ Warrior Count Dracula!

500 Werewolf Soul Fragments (Gunner Or Assassin) will create a soul that will give you either the Gunner or Assassin Werewolf.

350 Werewolf Soul Fragments (Magus Or Sentinel) will create a soul that will give you either the Sentinel or Magus Werewolf. Complete all the regular Event Challenges and you’ll be guaranteed to receive this character!

Exclusive Chance

Van Helsing Eddie Eddie (5★ Assassin): This special edition version of Vampire Hunter Eddie comes [B]fully skill sharded[B] and armed with the Silver Cross passive, replacing the regular Vampire Hunter fury attack. This ability prevents all allies from taking damage for the first two rounds of battle! It also removes Immunity and Perfect Immunity and inflicts Exhaust on up to 2 random enemies. Finally this passive will also Heal 25% of your MAX HP and revive a random ally after each action.

Learn more about Van Helsing Eddie in his character details post here!

Werewolf (5★ Gunner): A multi-hitting party enhancer who grants his allies immunity to Sleep and HP reduction effects.

The Count (5★ Assassin)

Please note that these characters are not currently available in any other souls. After this event, the Gunner Werewolf and The Count, will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations. If you miss your chance to recruit them, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Increased Chance

Count Dracula (5★ Warrior): A single target attacker who bleeds his opponents dry and can heal and cleanse his allies.

Werewolf (5★ Assassin): A random damage dealer who can apply Fear, Perfect Sleep, Perfect Corruption, and Perfect Bleed.

Werewolf (4★ Sentinel): A party enhancer who gives allies Immunity to Permadeath and Perfect Death and starts the battle with Increased Power and Fury generation.

Werewolf (4★ Magus): A true damage dealer who Curses enemies any time he takes damage, and will not wake sleeping targets.

The Madam (5★ Magus)

Hallowed Eddie (5★ Gunner)

Benjamin Breeg Eddie (4★ Sentinel)

Fear of the Dark Eddie (4★ Sentinel)

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help:
    • We have 2 Power up deals on offer! These packs provide Ironite, a bit of gold, 5★ XP Shards to power up a new Count Dracula or Van Helsing Eddie!
    • Grab an additional boost of Fear of the Dark Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store. This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Get a full set of Dragonscale and/or Mark Talismans with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, as a one-time only offer!
    • We have 3 Talisman Finisher packs on offer! Having trouble completing your Dragonscale, Mark or Valor Talisman sets? Head to the store and grab the corresponding finisher pack!
    • Lightbringer Relics are back to help bolster your characters for the event dungeon! Head to the Event Store to purchase these limited-time Relics and gain increases on your Attack, Defense and HP stats in the Lord of Light and Dracula’s Descent Dungeons.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 10-16-2019 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Adding character post link

OS
    Android
    Dungeon rocks! Set of Mark talis and 6 Halloween souls for completing first round bonus and guess who decided to show up???Name:  Screenshot_2019-10-15-20-28-48.png
Views: 2934
Size:  532.7 KByeah this never happensName:  Screenshot_2019-10-15-20-28-43.png
Views: 2948
Size:  693.1 KBBetter than Count Fucking CHOCULA!

OS
    iOS
    The grinding requirement is absolutely bonkers... 100 Halloween Souls required which means 25k fragments which mean around 4000 battles and almost 10k worth of ironite for refills... Have you gone completely insane!!!!!!
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    The grinding requirement is absolutely bonkers... 100 Halloween Souls required which means 25k fragments which mean around 4000 battles and almost 10k worth of ironite for refills... Have you gone completely insane!!!!!!
    Yeah it seems crazy, but did you factor in the free refils you get over time for the 16 days? I bet it cuts the ironite requirement down to about 5k or 6k.

Plus, if you look at it, getting the 1000 necessary fragments also guarantees you two other exclusive 5* characters.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Totally agree, we reached a point where to get a new character you have to play so much that you don't have the will nor time to do it, while it should be a pleasure... I wish we could have events that require a reasonable amount of battles to reach the goal, without having to play for many hours a day if you want to get it

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Totally agree, we reached a point where to get a new character you have to play so much that you don't have the will nor time to do it, while it should be a pleasure... I wish we could have events that require a reasonable amount of battles to reach the goal, without having to play for many hours a day if you want to get it
    It'd be a completely new concept to have fewer battles that required manual play and strategy... autofarming 800 battles isn't "playing" any longer... it's getting really sad...
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

@Leviathan ...

What are the fragments rewards in Madness and Insanity?

I've seen fragments drop from 8 to 15, can get more? Like 50?

OS
    iOS
    To me the biggest issue is the number of bloody hours required... this is becoming insane...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Normal: 3 frags, 6 SOT

Hard: 5 frags, 8 SOT

Madness: 8 frags, 10 SOT

Insanity: 15 frags, 12 SOT

I'll let you guys figure out the math of which difficulty would have the best frag return for SoT spent. I also got 16 frags from madness as well so I think that the fragment rewards will sometimes double. Could be wrong
    Last edited by Amarthir; 10-16-2019 at 01:53 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Normal: 3 frags, 6 SOT

Hard: 5 frags, 8 SOT

Madness: 8 frags, 10 SOT

Insanity: 15 frags, 12 SOT

I'll let you guys figure out the math of which difficulty would have the best frag return for SoT spent. I also got 16 frags from madness as well so I think that the fragment rewards will sometimes double. Could be wrong
    Based on these figures;
    Normal - 0.5 frags per SoT
    Hard - 0.63 frags per SoT
    Madness - 0.8 frags per SoT
    Insanity - 1.25 frags per SoT