Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Congrats, Maiden! I still have a lot of grinding to do to get him. Did not have that much time to play, the connection problems in the odd loss once in a while in insanity did not help here. Hope that the remaining time is enough, I would be ok with an prolonged event due to the server problems. Pretty sure I need all frags to get him for sure, as my soul drops were awful recently.
The frag demand is too high in my pov, but I know, many goals in the current state of the game are set for people that either play 23h per day or spend a lot of money.
Thks Blade, and absolutely agree there yea... I only chased VHE cos I thought I had the time to do it (2 weeks looked like plenty of time...silly me) and the ironite but I just ended the event with almost no time to spare!

And Unwon, I don´t know, did you run it on Insanity? I did the whole event on Madness, I couldnt manage to assemble a reliable time on insanity, maybe it's that maybe it's just bad luck with the random frag drop, I had plenty of ironite in return though!