Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Anything that protects the team against damage that first round.. I used Invincibility from Alchemy talismans (on G Krampus).. Just had to kill the Magus Wolf my first turn.. so Auto was a no go (and because auto simply crashed the app).

G Pyro should work since he gives everyone perfect health.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    On madness I dont know if the major is that important. His perfect health is really only used on the first wave.that darned golden pumpkin is the hold up. The third wave both wolves are usually killed by gambler and KP., so his perfect health isnt that important. As yup stated any good damage blocker may work.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Don't have Gambler but an all assassin team that worked well enough to finish up the achievement:

Rainmaker (unsharded) - Lab
    Dark Lilith (A4 for the added revive) - Inspiration / Serenity
    Raven Witch (A1) - Starfire
    Angel of Death - Quantum

Lilith doesn't take silver with the Serenity so her power move cleanses the silvers for the rest in the first round. Can also revive if needed. Witch adding perfect corruption to everyone helps. Raven with Starfire & the endure usually knocks off most of the team anyway. Eddies Stab marks the wolf with Lab in first round and Angel wearing the Quantum can take a good amount off right after. In 1 & 3 Angels passive endure helps survivability quite a bit as does Rainmakers fury adding shroud to everyone. Second/4th round one shot from Lilith. Last round Stab the shroud off VH and hit the fury to give shroud to everyone - then as soon as the 2 rounds are up hes usually a 1 shot kill.

OS
    Android
    I don't know how magus werewolf is not broken, is reflecting too much damage and the necessity to buy relics for a dungeon is not fair for those who don't have gold. If it was insane level it would be ok but is in madness were every other character can be killed in a much easier way. Also reflecting even with passive disable on him.

OS
    Android
    i don't find a 100% win on auto for insane
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Hum, maybe i'm bad at math maybe the devs are in another timeline because :

To reach the 1000 shard for the eddie (VHE), we need 86 Halloween souls (100 - 14 by achievement & first run reward)
    The 10 Halloween souls cost is 2500 Fear of the Dark Eddie Soul shard.
    If i use a average FDE shard reward of 17 by run at insanity difficulty (15 basics + random bonus) it's 12 647 runs. I think no one is actually doing less than a minute for insanity but with 1 insanity run = 1 min it's close to 211 hours. 8 days and 19 hours. 179 hours with an average of 20 shard per run…

The events are calculated by devs ? Because i have some doubt :/

Edit*: I'm bad at math, my result are 10 times higher
    Last edited by Vitria; 10-18-2019 at 10:45 AM.

OS
    Android
    I really hope the next sac event has fear of the dark frags. No way I am burning all my ironite (the little I have left from the LOL Event) This is just stupid
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Ok i give up,no possible to beat madness wave 3 with. Alchemy and gunner pyro soldier becase on start this 3 wolfs remove all my beneficial effect and inflict perfect corruption on all 4 characters
    Something is very wrong here...

OS
    iOS
    I don't have Mushashi or Set, but I do have Lamia, Gambler, Magma Beast Ed, and a few other Assassins. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Hey devs, can you not cheat by having Drac's passive a different one in Insanity? He isn't taking any damage from burns because you decided to give him the Warrior Onyx Son's passive. Don't do that shit.
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 10-17-2019 at 06:52 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Mixed team with out. malakov,can lilith moonlight help or maybe gunner pyro soldier against that reflct?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Ok i give up,no possible to beat madness wave 3 with. Alchemy and gunner pyro soldier becase on start this 3 wolfs remove all my beneficial effect and inflict perfect corruption on all 4 characters
    Something is very wrong here...
    I dont understand.... I am farming madness, average 40 sec run time. I am using:

KP - Warlord/Sustaining/random 2 set
    Gambler - Labyrinth
    Dark Lilith - Lightbringer
    Warrior LOL - Orbit

Occasionally some characters die on the 3rd wave, but either lilith revives them, or the remaining characters clear the rest alone. I have cleared the final waves with just gambler and lilith. Yes there is a lot of damage reflected... maybe it is "broken" as in is reflecting too much, but it doesnt specifically only target your eddie and it is survivable. Im not even using celestial/alchemy/perfect health etc...

I think it is a situation where you need to build your team better? I dont know. Lightbringer grants perfect immortality, maybe that is allowing most of the team to survive through an auto-revive?

I cant really suggest any more help, since I am not really seeing the problems on my end.