Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Okay.. it seems the constant crashing may be related to some specific Assassin character I was using.

Running Insanity on auto...

W LOL [11] (Orbit)
    FFE (Greed/Warlord)
    M LOL [09] (Celestial)
    Charlotte (Viper)

Autos it fine with no crashing or losses.

It is too bad that Charlotte has become imperative to almost every battle merely due to her team immunity to silver buffs. It is too bad that ability hasn't proliferated as much as inflicting silver buffs has and Serenity talismans, while they work, are not the best set up for many, many, many characters.

Correction...

App still CRASHES regularly.. only not as often as it was... and I've even switched the "quality" to 'Low" in the options.

--------------------

Here's a curiosity.. the Assassin Werewolf is in Assassin souls. In Fact, I pulled him before the event.... but the Gunner Werewolf is NOT in Gunner souls.. why???
    Last edited by Yup; 10-16-2019 at 09:16 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Correction...

App still CRASHES regularly.. only not as often as it was... and I've even switched the "quality" to 'Low" in the options.

--------------------

Here's a curiosity.. the Assassin Werewolf is in Assassin souls. In Fact, I pulled him before the event.... but the Gunner Werewolf is NOT in Gunner souls.. why???
    Gunner is "exclusive", Assassin is "increased" chance.
    Gunner is in no other soul, the others are non exclusives....
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    iOS
    For me the app is also crashing A LOT while playing this event. Let's see if they fix it

OS
    Android
    You will get Gunner Werewolf in Heroic Rotation
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    so what is the best team for farming fragments ? and hard or madness/insanity ? what u think

OS
    Android
    Okay.. it seems the constant crashing may be related to some specific Assassin character I was using.

Running Insanity on auto...

W LOL [11] (Orbit)
    FFE (Greed/Warlord)
    M LOL [09] (Celestial)
    Charlotte (Viper)

Autos it fine with no crashing or losses.

It is too bad that Charlotte has become imperative to almost every battle merely due to her team immunity to silver buffs. It is too bad that ability hasn't proliferated as much as inflicting silver buffs has and Serenity talismans, while they work, are not the best set up for many, many, many characters.
    Thanks! It works.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I've tried DDE (Labirynth), Cosmic LOL (Orbit), Gunner Minotaur (Primordials), PDK (Persecution, Sacred, Cosmic)
    on 3rd wave of Madness first used power move of PDK to gain all type damage invulnerability and then Basic move from Minotaur and again all my team dead.
    What is going on? Could you please help me?

OS
    iOS
    My G Minotaur has Lightbringer/Cosmic on him... so he heals the team as well... I tried primordials and they didn't do enough to help for me.

The real trick for Madness for me was G Krapus with Alchemy.. that Invincibility for the first turn and his ability to remove buffs and freeze, meant I needed to kill that Magus Werewolf the first turn. It's that center Magus Werewolf that is reflecting 5 hits of true damage every turn he gets (It's his passive)

Because of crashes.. I was unable to auto-play the Madness level.

---------

(G Werewolf.. exclusive.. makes sense.. thanks folks! )

I will say this.. in spite of all the crashes the drop rates for ironite for the Insanity level was something the devs did correctly.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-16-2019 at 10:21 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm skipping this event. Only a waste of time and SOT/Ironite on this shit bugged beta game.
    Droprates: shit
    Event Challenges: shit
    Game freezing: shit

OS
    Android
    That sounds really frustrating, and I don't mean to upset you further but I have to wonder if your phone is on the list of supported devices? I have literally never had this app crash during a battle. Never, not once. So, to be specific, it's not something about the app that crashes, it's something about how it runs on a specific device. Of course it's a good practice for the code to be tested on various devices. At this point, if that didn't happen, or if something was missed, how do the devs get your devices data? Click on the gear and report the issue. It automatically sends your device data. I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but if it's a device issue they can't diagnose it without getting the logs from your device.

As someone in IT, that's my 2 cents and I hope it helps.