Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post

Edit: The castle itself is really cool. Love the hands reaching out of the graves, and the cat on the balcony!
    The Eddie candle holder on the last stage looks awesome as well! (Almost as cool as the Wicker Eddie in front of the fireplace during last year's Krampus Dungeon.)
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    I've had a good day in the sacrifice event. So far, Daedalus, The Killer, TNOB Eddie, Tailgunner Eddie (x2), Vampire Hunter Eddie (x2), Bastion, Alliance General and another Hierophant (A). The only character I already had was Vampire Hunter Eddie so nice to add a few more Eddies and Allies.

I did buy 2x Fear fragment packs just to get the 10-pack of Halloween souls. Got a Werewolf and The Count. Finally earned another Halloween soul and as my luck would be today, got Van Helsing Eddie!

Now all this might sound like I am one lucky SOB, but I've been stockpiling Legendary and Epic souls since the last sacrifice event so I have reaped the benefits of hoarding souls!

** Still no Mushasi!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    My big question is: how strong is Van Helsing in normal game situations like PvP and PvE? Seems that the devs tweaked him as event boss with high base stats and when we try him in normal game play he could be lame as all last event toons. Right?
    I see him in PvP. His passive of "No damage for entire team for first 2 turns" IMO is gonna be the new meta, if used w/ allies with Singularity & high damagers like W. LoL.

That passive makes the whole team like Ferryman for 2 turns.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Any one else getting doomed by the werewolves in insanity dungeon every second or third run? None of them have the skill but I assume it is coming from the warrior wolfs "grant random offensive effect" skill, which is just fking arse.. especially because Raven Witch cannot remove it - fails every time!! That and it gives you 1 turn to cleanse before you die, always seems to hit either Gambler or RW. Gambler can remove but only on himself.

Any one got a fail proof auto team yet that does not involve toons that only a few players have?

**EDIT**
    Actually it is not the warrior werewolf giving the effect as I just got doomed by the assasin wolf, rest were all dead. This is fkd!!!

Name:  2.png
Views: 401
Size:  1.50 MB
    Last edited by namaste; 10-20-2019 at 10:24 AM.

OS
    Android
    I have posted that after the reset yesterday they changed the insanity dungeon. I had several teams that would work but know they are defeated at least once per refill.

I was using yups team but that fails now, maybe since I dont have maxed LoLs. There is a team that they say works but has g minataur which I dont have.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Event so far:
    1st 10-pack of event souls: Gunner Werewolf
    2nd 10-pack of event souls: Assassin Werewolf
    3rd 10-pack of event souls: nothing but 4* and 3* dupes

working on the 4th pack and wondering is it all worth? Not sure if I got enough Ironite to get Van Helsing with frags...

OS
    iOS
    Server is dead...

OS
    Android
    Really, i bought a megarefill and now i cant play. Thats weird

OS
    iOS
    God dammit, I leave the game alone to farm hard difficulty and I keep getting server errors which interrupt it.

OS
    Android
    Event so far:
    1st 10-pack of event souls: Gunner Werewolf
    2nd 10-pack of event souls: Assassin Werewolf
    3rd 10-pack of event souls: nothing but 4* and 3* dupes

working on the 4th pack and wondering is it all worth? Not sure if I got enough Ironite to get Van Helsing with frags...

I'm skipping this event. Only a waste of time and SOT/Ironite on this shit bugged beta game.
    Droprates: shit
    Event Challenges: shit
    Game freezing: shit
    ???

Ofcourse the droprate of 5* characters is gonna be low, the actual odds are available for everyone to see. The odds of pulling a specific 5* event toon is about .3%. Besides, getting both werewolves ain't bad I think!

By the way, Ydex made an awesome chart which you can use to see how much ironite you'll be roughly needing.
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...-Eddie!/page16