Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Anyone have any good team comps/setups for madness and insanity? I just got my ass handed to me in Insanity lol
    Freddy-6436

Will play ALL Troopers Everyday

OS
    iOS
    Are the devs incompetent or merely apathetic???

Normal Dungeon.. CRASH first run... ran 15 times crashed 3 times...

Hard Dungeon ... CRASH first run... ran 15 times crashed 5 times..

Madness dungeon.. CRASHING PRACTICALLY EVERY SINGLE RUN at various times.. most often at the end, some point between killing VHE and the various screens that follow. I've run the dungeon like 20 times and only made it actually through 4 times because of crashes.. but.. my SOT is sure sucked up.

Haven't even tried the Insanity dungeon yet.. but yeah.. seems every dungeon gets worse with crashes.. is the insanity level meant to drive you insane because of crashes????

Fix your fucked up app, devs.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-16-2019 at 02:44 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
    Anyone have any good team comps/setups for madness and insanity? I just got my ass handed to me in Insanity lol
    Madness:
    Angel Eddie (trooper, don't know what talisman)
    Gunner Minotaur (primordials)
    Wrathchild (randon max talisman)
    Cosmic LOL (orbit)

Orbit didn't protect me against werewolf passive, but works on manual.

Insanity:
    Alexander Eddie (orbit)
    Ferryman (hex and mark)
    Gunner Minotaur (primordials)
    The Prisioner (primordials)

This team works on auto, 3'30" average, 2'56" best time.

Wave III takes most time to clear, Sentinel Bat with PI using his power move prolonges the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Are the devs incompetent or merely apathetic???

Normal Dungeon.. CRASH first run... ran 15 times crashed 3 times...

Hard Dungeon ... CRASH first run... ran 15 times crashed 5 times..

Madness dungeon.. CRASHING PRACTICALLY EVERY SINGLE RUN at various times.. most often at the end, some point between killing VHE and the various screens that follow. I've run the dungeon like 20 times and only made it actually through 4 times because of crashes.. but.. my SOT is sure sucked up.

Haven't even tried the Insanity dungeon yet.. but yeah.. seems every dungeon gets worse with crashes.. is the insanity level meant to drive you insane because of crashes????

Fix your fucked up app, devs.
    Like on Arena, at this dungeon, orbit talis didn't protect you against true damage dealt by enemies passives.

OS
    iOS
    It's actually really refreshing to have a traditional dungeon for a change

OS
    iOS
    For the all gunner achievement:

Angel - Persecution and Resistance w/ MR cosmic
    Gunner Minotaur - Persecution/ Steel
    Cosmic LoL - Orbit
    PDK worked best but I wasn’t really thinking about it. I’m wondering now if something with Celestial might have helped the 3rd battle wolf with Starfire. It was the only spot that was a pain because it killed a toon half the time. Easy enough to revive on manual but I wish I tested it

Insanity: Manual but so far not too bad
    Iron - Shadow
    Dark Lilith - Inspiration / Serenity & Cosmic with high Atk & Magic
    LoL - Eternity & Fate Cosmic
    Set - Labyrinth & Def cosmic with lots of health
    Last edited by NyBSfP; 10-16-2019 at 04:52 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Note. I ONLY ran the normal, hard, and madness with their required classes for the achievements.. so yeah.. no orbits on a gunner because I ain't moving talismans around for this.... currently running Insanity with Assassin class. After the first 15, then I'll explore a mix-class team.

Uninstall/reinstall..

Madness...

Angel
    G LOL (fully awakened)
    G Minotaur
    G Krampus (Alchemy -- This invincibility gets you past that magus wolf's damage reflection.)

crash.. crash.. crash.....crash.. 1 run... crash.. crash... 2 run... crash.. crash.. switch to manual, no auto... crash.. crash.. manual and ONLy target the boss of each battle.... finished 15 runs.

Seriously how horrible is an app when it crashes that much?????

When it didn't crash.. each battle was literately 1 or 2 hits on the boss and that was it. Angel Ed to remove buffs n the boss.. then 1 hit with Minotaur or LOL and that's it.

----------------

On to Insanity....

Crash.... crash.... first battle.. are devs serious??
    Labyrinths that refuse to take damage, fallen to add perfect stun to everyone...
    You've got to be kidding? Why abuse users this way????
    And devs either don't realize or care that for the past month or so the Ai has been giving Labyrinth talismans about a 90-98% block rate.
    It's stuff like this that will really drive me to simply throw the app away.

crash.... 1 run... crash.. crash... 2 runs.. crash... will have to keep at it. But come on fix the fucking crashing.
    (Note the Raven Witch's dungeon has this same constant crashing behavior)

Gambler (Labryinth)
    Raven Witch (Labryinth)
    Dark Lilith (Warlord/Sustaining) - Can clear other silver buffs if she's not stunned and disables passives
    Musashi (Alchemy) - Power move can clear the perfect stun)

Once you get past that first battle.. the rest is literally cake.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-16-2019 at 04:22 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    What's the best sentinel team to auto hard?

OS
    iOS
    Alright, the 3rd wave of the madness dungeon is a bit of a pain in the ass. The werewolf squad seems to not really listen to the fact that Orbit talismans block true damage but whatever, it's doable.

OS
    iOS
    Icarus with tons of magic and advantage pretty much was all I needed with KP, Horus and any Eddie. The first bunch i just used whatever green Eddie troopers were left and then I finished on auto with Breeg. By far the quickest since that no damage passive wasn’t a factor like the easy mode

OS
    iOS
    Sentinel for Hard...

FFE
    Killer Prime
    S LOL
    any other sentinel... I used the S Werewolf.. but typically FFE and Killer Prime wipe out the enemies. it could be run with only FFE (given my relics).

---- think I discovered the source of the crashing.... Troopers. Run the dungeon without any troopers and it doesn't crash or doesn't crash as much, anyway.
    CLANLESS