Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Anyone else occasionally see a green bat in the last wave of insanity? Even after the boss is beat, he just sort of hangs out there. Visual glitch I guess. Also, I bought a couple of relics to try to speed things up, but they seem to have made things less reliable for my team. Go figure.
    Yes.
    Name:  ghost_angel.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  126.7 KB
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I don't know what u r talking about
    Name:  Bat_2019.10.17_12.45.09.80.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  107.5 KB

OS
    Android
    I´m not sure if its the Dungeon its bugged or the Werewolves themselves are the problem, but when you play against them there arent only ignoring Orbit as I read here, there are also ignoring (but not limited!) :

-Warrior Minotaur Passive ("prevents all counterattacks", I´m being actually hitten by those werewolves with revenge, maybe revenge its not the same that counterattack? dunno...) and the minotaur isn't being affected with passive disable

-Celestial Talisman (at first round I receive some type of reflected damage or something, I can't figure out what is, it isn't a direct hit... however the tali set states block all damage)
    Again, Im not sure if its bugged or the descriptions are full of gray areas...

I couldn´t make an auto team for Insanity (even with the helpful tips written by the troopers) that A. Werewolf from the first wave just blast me, but I´m farming Madness with:

-Alex (dominance/sustaing/cosmic)
    -Killer Prime (Warlord/sustaing/sacred)
    -G Krampus(Celestial/cosmic)
    -Madam (Singularity)

The dungeon its really nice, and VHE has a new hat !!! haha no, really, VEE looks nice! it has some art details that show how the visuals are improving on chars.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Warrior Minotaur passive simply does NOT WORK the way it is described. Never has.

I'm not sure if it's merely more "targeted" than the description would lead players to believe. He may prevent COUNTER attacks due to a passive... but he certainly does NOT prevent Revenge attacks and I don't think he prevents counter attacks due to Strike talismans.

Truth is there are only a couple characters with COUNTER passives and I haven't tested him against those.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-17-2019 at 12:52 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Maiden, do you have gambler Ed? He seems to work better than alex. Did you buy the relics in the store for these dungeons, they can make the difference.

I havent paid much attention, but I found the reflected damage actually did damage while their attacks didn't cause damage in the first round
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Is there a good non dark lilith or musashi assassin insanity team? It doesnt need to be auto, I can run the 15 battles manually, we have two week left.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    As long as there is zero communication from the devs team, it's safe that something is broken with this dungeon or/and the Werwolves.
    One thing we have learned is: everything new causes new bugs!
    What did they said during Q&A? They play their own game?
    Only lies!

OS
    Android
    What's broken?
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    What's broken?
    Just read the comments on facebook and you know it...

OS
    Android
    i have had zero issues with any of these supposed "broken" things. maybe it doesnt work right, maybe we just dont have enough info to understand how things are supposed to work, but a lot of the people saying "broken" just simply get beat by the damage output of the enemies. Assassin wolf hits like a truck and kills 1 or 2 of my guys every run, but thats why raven witch is there to keep reviving them. Everything seems fine to me... difficult for sure, but fine.

I havent tried to auto farm insanity, madness is easy enough and it takes about 40 sec to clear, so I'll farm that.