Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Best thing about Dracula's dungeon...

It actually saves your team rather than having to reset it every time!! -- YAY!
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Seems the ironite cost isnt particularly unreasonable for all even chars.... But still concerned the time to do it, based on the time based difficulty of the dungeon is more questionable:
    If it takes 1 minute for each Insanity run, adjust that to 90 seconds for the time it takes the Dungeon to reload.

1533.33 runs, times 90 seconds is 13,799.7 seconds, which is 2299.995 minutes, or 38.33325 hours.

Or roughly one 40-hour work week, if your phone is grinding on your desk all day Mon. through Fri.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Note that Insanity regularly drop 23 frags. The minimum drop is 15.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    My team is very consistently getting 23 runs per hour on Insanity. That includes all loading times.

Based on my own drop rates posted earlier in the thread, I figure it will take me about 1250 runs on Insanity to guarantee Van Helsing (that ignores a small amount of runs for specific achievements). That works out to about 54 hours. We have 16 days, but I'm trying to be done ASAP, given the next couple of events.
    Last edited by druid138; 10-18-2019 at 03:38 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Note that Insanity regularly drop 23 frags. The minimum drop is 15.
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    My team is very consistently getting 23 runs per hour on Insanity. That includes all loading times.

Based on my own drop rates posted earlier in the thread, I figure it will take me about 1250 runs on Insanity to guarantee Van Helsing (that ignores a small amount of runs for specific achievements). That works out to about 54 hours.
    If the average drop rate is 19 (average of 15 and 23), it takes 1210.53 Insanity runs for VHE, at 5646.32 SoT and 1411.58 Ironite. At 23 runs per hour that's 52.63 hours.

This might even be more fun than playing the game at this point.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    I read here about Lightbringer talisman, is that a Light talisman that grants Perfect immortality for allies every turn or this is different talisman? I can't find any information about Lightbringer

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Javid_B View Post
    I read here about Lightbringer talisman, is that a Light talisman that grants Perfect immortality for allies every turn or this is different talisman
    yes, it is.

OS
    Android
    Yes, light talisman, I thought it was called lightbringer for some reason. It's a 5 set gunner, drops all over the XI-XV LOL levels.

OS
    Android
    Originally Posted by Natasmai
    YUPs team for all ASSASSIN works great. I cant believe Musashi makes such a difference, but he slaughters the wolves. I basically manual the first wave, then push auto and wait until it finishes. I got about 6 or so done, Ill finish the rest at home when I can actually play manual for the first wave

I was running same team with SET instead of Musashi, slaughtered every time. musashi is key apparently. I use angel/counterstrike on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    If only I had him

Same for the teams using gunner minotaur
    Agreed, I have the same feelings/problem.

I am more or less skipping this event, will do only the talis challenges and continue only the Easy level in an attempt to reach the 400 battles achievements because of the rewards (and if I still have time (SoT, no refills planned), than to extend it to 450 battles to get 3 Raven altar's Frontier keys.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Javid_B View Post
    I read here about Lightbringer talisman, is that a Light talisman that grants Perfect immortality for allies every turn or this is different talisman? I can't find any information about Lightbringer
    Lightbringer are temporary relics that grant stat boosts for use in dungeons (sold for gold in the store)...... Light talismans are talis that grant a team Immortality buff each turn.
    Two totally seperate things.
    Name:  Relic.png
Views: 393
Size:  265.0 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!