KP - Sacre/warlord/sustaning
    Prisoner - primordial

average 1:45

Full Refil without defeat
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    FYI... Van Helsings "Block all damage for 2 turns" doesn't work against Marks either. If he's Marked... they'll cause damage. Not a lot, but they do.
    You should try putting perfect crave on him - VH suicide while still "invincible"

OS
    iOS
    Team I used to clear Dracula Insanity all Assassin characters must survive event goal
    (manual play):
    Killer Eddie- Orbit
    Banshee - Light + Cosmic
    Bat - Starfire
    Mushasi - Quantum
    Last edited by RobG-9641; 10-18-2019 at 08:51 PM.

OS
    Android
    Are the Orbits out of reach (No pun intended) from an old event or are they dropped from a particular frontier dungeon? Stopped playing for a few months a while back and missed quite a lot, Labyrinth talismans included, dunno if Orbit is the same
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    Team I used to clear Dracula Insanity all Assassin characters must survive event goal
    (manual play):
    Killer Eddie- Orbit
    Banshee - Light + Cosmic
    Bat - Starfire
    Mushasi - Quantum
    Is it even possible to get Mushasi any longer? I don't know that I've seen him in a soul class and in playing for about 18 months, I've never, ever had one top, obviously.

OS
    Android
    Mushasi has appeared in the heroic souls at least once. Thats the only watly I know to get him, which I dont have.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I found a manual team; it doesn't always succeed but if you don't have Musashi or Dark Lilith it's the best I can give you.

Magma Beast Eddie (Quantum)
    Set (Labyrinth + Cosmic)
    Lamia (Singularity)
    Assassin Hellhound (Alchemy + Cosmic)

Use Magma Beast Eddie's past power as much as you can when an enemy has immunity or invincibility. The other characters don't need to really use power abilities, just basic attacks will work. The waves I usually struggle on are 1 and 3, as the Count bullshits his way through fire effects and the magus werewolf at the beginning can pierce Set's block if you don't passive disable him with Magma Beast Eddie's present basic. It's doable, but it's a real pain in the ass.

OS
    Android
    I will give it a try. I dont have either and havent found a good assassin team yet.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I will give it a try. I dont have either and havent found a good assassin team yet.
    I did a few runs with assassin Newborn of Light with Orbits and he was more helpful then you would think. Maybe with Lamia (Celestial/cosmic or Singularity), Gambler (Dominance or Venom, Warlord/cosmic) and Set (Labyrinth/cosmic). Or Banshee (Light/cosmic or Radiant/Warlord)? Good Luck!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    The characters you can earn with Achievements are only obtainable on Insanity mode. That's where the "Additional Runs after Achievements" goes negative. Also, my cost formulas break down, because I had calculated "base SoT cost for fragment drops" and then deducted a "SoT cost for Achievements" from a separate table.
    Ah I see, thanks. That's quite disappointing, really limits what newer players are able to do in this event.
    Azagthor-0732