Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Much like Ferryman... once his passive is disabled.. he's a glass canon. So you need a "protector" or that 2 rounds doesn't exist. Head to head.. Van Helsing v Prisoner.. Prisoner will win.

Oh but you say.. Serenity talismans on Van Helsing.. sure protection against silver perfect disable that way.. not red passive disable. So you need immunity as well.... could do that via a cosmic. But then you start chipping away at Van Helsngs attack power.. It's all relative I guess.

He's not a bad character by any means, but there are holes. Like I posted on attack he can be great.. not so sure he's viable for defense though.
    I mean.... A team with Van Helsing, Ferryman, and a toon with Singularity seems deadly as hell... Like Major, or cosmic/magus LOL... cant kill the singularity for 2 rounds, cant passive disable for at least 3 rounds... Am I missing something?

I think Van Helsing is outrageously broken and will need an emergency nerf, honestly.

Well until everyone is running him, then it is just a stupid 2 turn delay on both sides.

OS
    iOS
    There are holes... I've tested and have yet to find anything which "autos" and he works well with. Manually.. yeah you cna wipe the floor with him at times given the proper talismans.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Much like Ferryman... once his passive is disabled.. he's a glass canon. So you need a "protector" or that 2 rounds doesn't exist. Head to head.. Van Helsing v Prisoner.. Prisoner will win.

Oh but you say.. Serenity talismans on Van Helsing.. sure protection against silver perfect disable that way.. not red passive disable. So you need immunity as well.... could do that via a cosmic. But then you start chipping away at Van Helsngs attack power.. It's all relative I guess.

He's not a bad character by any means, but there are holes. Like I posted on attack he can be great.. not so sure he's viable for defense though.
    Of course the holes should be there..Simply because a new character will be released next month that will counter celestials, orbits,the passive of Van Helsing, etc . Nevertheless, if you start with one of the two blockers that are standard in arena, and have singularity talis on a character equipped, this may do the trick.

It is all a matter of finding a good team combination that can protect VH's passive and attack a little decent. Then your defense will be somehow ok, I guess. We will have to wait and see after some experimenting then.
    Last edited by trooper206; 10-21-2019 at 07:15 PM.
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    Now you dont need to complain for awhile since you pulled the event toons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Now you dont need to complain for awhile since you pulled the event toons.
    If you're talking about me: there is always a reason to complain!

OS
    Android
    I will setup a fun-team on PvP with the Halloween 2019 Event-Toons, so that everybody facing my team will remember this great time we had during this event ;-)
    I don't got the time to climb high in arena and I need to get down in rankings to get easier and faster Iron Coins.

OS
    Android
    I'd like to play with a team for arena with van helsing, but I'm currently running a 100% defense, why change it. Keeping in mind I'm only in the 2500 reset area and I usually climb to mid 2600/2700 each week. All I need and takes no effort

OS
    iOS
    Singularity Talismans block both, so just have a character with those on the team.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah.... we'll see MOST singularity wearer's are easily killed if you target them.... There aren't a whole lot of toon capable of 6 blue talismans.. and there are even fewer that are worth while once you reach a certain level. This is why Major Makov is so prevalent in upper tiers.

Like I posted... he's not a bad character.. I just don't see him as a game changer, that's all. I'm not a fan of using characters that are ENTIRELY dependent on some other character being alive. This is EASILY seen if you use Van Helsing on attack and merely kill the Alex Ed with Orbits first then deal true damage..... the rest of the team falls like dominoes in many instances.

I just don't trust the AI and defense.. that's the main thing. Manually on attack you can keep him alive rather easily.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Dracula seems like he could be good, but he also has low health and defensive stats.
    I faced a lvl1 Dracula in the arena the other day, and their team went first. Even at level 1 he nearly 1-shot one of my characters.

Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    If you're talking about me: there is always a reason to complain!
    See, you just gotta keep positive! No matter how grim things might seem, with a bit of hard work, you can always find something to complain about
    Azagthor-0732