Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Amarthir, they want you to purchase those remaing souls, oops you cant even do that. I know this will never happen but they should add several days to all current event due to thier problem not allowing us to play.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    they should add several days to all current event due to thier problem not allowing us to play.
    especially if you consider that these conection problems are taking place right during the weekend, that is the moment when those who work have more free time
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    Android
    Besides connection issues, what about like 3 or 4 events at once. At the time of this post, we currently have going on:
    1- Dracula's Descent
    2-Gauntlet ending
    3-Sacrifice event
    4- Shifting Sands event
    I mean, come on!
    Sooo much to do.... so little time for real life.

OS
    Android
    They want your money, thier goal is to get as much as possible or have you quit playing. They need the space for more open wallets.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Imagine being a brand new player, downloading the game and it doesn't run longer than 5 minutes. Doesn't matter how many whales they attract if nobody can play the game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    What's the best sentinel team to auto hard?
    The base for this team is Killer Prime

OS
    Android
    I´m about to get VHE in a couple of days and thinking at loud I might say some pros and cons :

First I decided to go for Van Helsing, before starting I thought "hey, never I had a stellar char before, but this time I only need to play and I´ll have the frags... at this time finally I got the Ironite to chase VHE, and also it looks like we have plenty of time for this, aaaand probably we wont have so many events overlaping like before..." so I started my first long quest (?)

At the begining, the event was really, really nice, the dungeon itself, the new chars, even the silly jokes in the storyline were enjoyable. Additionally in the first couple of days, the rewards were awesome, I managed to pull Dracula with the first 10 souls, and some 5* (dupes) appeared. Furthermore the challenging aspect of the dungeon was nice too.

After some days everything was on wheels, the dungeon gave you back A LOT of ironite so yeyyy, and even though I didn't pulled anything new, having 10 chars per round for future sacs was a good investment. Also, as soon you were doing the challenges you had that sensation of easy going.

Then, that 1000 frags goal was still far, and a some events started to pop up, almost one after another, and it started to feel overwhelming, at least the returning ironite it was good, and again that little relief of having some toons to sac was really nice.

Around the last days the feeling its really on the other hand, that last goal, those 800 rounds are really behind and the only motivation now its "I dont want to quit the dungeon after all the time spent here" but I´m not close to enjoying it anymore, I ve running and jumping from sac, arena, gauntlet and trying to understand about clans, and I even not mentioning the event shifting something that I'm just kicking ahead...

Today I'm playing the dungeon and I just wanna vomit, a lot but heeey VHE its so close (haha), its mental because I'm not sure if I ll like it´, but again I just dont want to lose all the time spent here...

Finally, maybe tomorrow Ill have that Eddie, I still think the event idea, the dungeon, and the goals were really nice, really! BUT with al played, almost no time to spare and so many things still to do, the final goal for VHE was way to much, I´m ´probably not doing again something like this...

Ye... all this writing just to say it the farming was to much but I just wanted to share it
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    The last big grind I did was for the ferryman, that was before i took this account over. You only needed 75 souls for the prize, they did a 33% increase, so now you have to earn 100 souls. The ferryman event took 30+ hours of phone time, but at least it didnt have constant crashes. Then you could reliably auto grind over night so it wasnt too bad. Anyone try and calculate the time involved for this event, including the lost grinding time due to connection errors.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    At one point I had estimated about 40 hours, earning VHE through fragments on Insanity runs + achievements. That was no crashes, 90 seconds for each battle/load time.
    Last edited by Ydex; 10-28-2019 at 10:13 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    The connection errors are the worst they have ever been.
    Instead of rebooting, sometimes I just leave it off.

A couple of times I have changed a whole team's worth of talis, go to the next screen, connection error happens, go back.... nothing stuck. I gotta re-do everything I just did, again.

But, I really love Van Helsing. I'm using him in arena. Along w/ his passive, he has a basic that cleans Doom, perf. Disable and perf. Death. Goes well with toons using Singularity & Orbit.

I have Labrynths & Cosmic on him.
    He even won a battle where it came down to Him and Alex Ed w/ orbits. Ed kept healing, but eventually Van Helsing won.

Perseverance pays off. Get him.... he's worth it.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!