Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Another great VHE move-- he can Cleanse the whole team if anyone is stunned.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Hopefully by the end of the day, I'll have it!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    If I can play the game, maybe I could get him.

Close app due a conexion bug and now I can't login.

It is not a punctual problem, I not sure if a I played a whole refill without a bug.

OS
    iOS
    100 event souls opened and got all event toons except gunner werewolf mostly thru frags. From the time I started grinding on insanity till I got all 100 souls over the past week my ironite only dipped about 1200 from when i started grinding. Too time consuming in my opinion but not big hit on ironite.

OS
    Android
    Thank the lord I never have to see that bloody dungeon again. 1,924 runs to get the frags needed. VHE certainly did the job on Gauntlet AA round 2 against the two Lilliths
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    Android
    After the first 15 souls which gave me nothing special I played enough to get 2500 frags and so other 10 souls.

While opening them I was thinking that after the struggle to get those frags through all those connection problems I deserved to get V. Helsing Eddie but it was more like a dream, and instead... Red eyes and then Bam he appeared! I reacted laughing my ass off, couldn't believe to have been so lucky but fortunately I was, no more need to grind
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    Android
    Took my time with this event and only completed the 800 runs today. 3 Valor talismans (need 1 more to complete the set though) and with my last 13 event souls dropped today I got a pleasant surprise. Not only the Gunner Werewolf but the Assassin too. Can't complain to get 2 5* event toons from only 40 event souls. No Van Helsing but the next best thing!

Also a nice pull there Ancient Mariner with those odds. It does happen from time to time
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    After 2178 runs I finally got VHE: https://makeagif.com/i/x6f3mB
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Congrats, Maiden! I still have a lot of grinding to do to get him. Did not have that much time to play, the connection problems in the odd loss once in a while in insanity did not help here. Hope that the remaining time is enough, I would be ok with an prolonged event due to the server problems. Pretty sure I need all frags to get him for sure, as my soul drops were awful recently.
    The frag demand is too high in my pov, but I know, many goals in the current state of the game are set for people that either play 23h per day or spend a lot of money.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    How come you did 2k+ runs? I got 1000 frags from 1250 but I'm just doing a bit more now. Gonna end event at 1500 runs total gained FoTD frags at about 24.250