Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Congrats, Maiden! I still have a lot of grinding to do to get him. Did not have that much time to play, the connection problems in the odd loss once in a while in insanity did not help here. Hope that the remaining time is enough, I would be ok with an prolonged event due to the server problems. Pretty sure I need all frags to get him for sure, as my soul drops were awful recently.
    The frag demand is too high in my pov, but I know, many goals in the current state of the game are set for people that either play 23h per day or spend a lot of money.
    Thks Blade, and absolutely agree there yea... I only chased VHE cos I thought I had the time to do it (2 weeks looked like plenty of time...silly me) and the ironite but I just ended the event with almost no time to spare!

And Unwon, I don´t know, did you run it on Insanity? I did the whole event on Madness, I couldnt manage to assemble a reliable time on insanity, maybe it's that maybe it's just bad luck with the random frag drop, I had plenty of ironite in return though!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    I'll support any event where you are able to grind for the character - I can do those each time they come up due to me being able to play al day most days. So I welcome these but I have to say this was a major time drain and I really hope they cut back a bit on future events like this as this was pretty extreme...saying that it is better than having to spend loads of ironite/buy ironite for a character that is for sure...well for me anyway!

Pretty sure I got all that I wanted from this event too so no grumbles other than the time drain and my phone getting quite warm! Add this event to the sac and I have caught up on a lot of missing characters in the last few weeks so I am very happy about that......still no gunner mino (or sentinel) and no gunner pdk form heroics but I can live with that!

I now need to get my gold back up quickly as this the first time I have been under 100M in a very, very long time - likely a year or more! Starting to get the sweats just thinking about it lol......not helped with my gold costs for LOL awakens....just on the back of a major gold cost on the sac event too...oh well!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Ah makes sense, i did it on insanity even tho I lack bunch of good talismans as i just recently returned from a break and missed out on them. My mvp was bass eddie, the fury skill just made things possible. The ironite drops were amazingly high!

OS
    Android
    Ohh Bass Eddie has become such a good char, I finally found just now it in this last Sac event, I actually pulled 2 in less than 4 days (from rare souls).. and he will be in heroic rotation soon, I think they want us all to have it finally hahahah

And Scott, ye iit was a good sac! I lost around 20kk with the sac event! but it was worth it 2 Musashi, 1 count, 1 Redan! and some other missings char like I said Bass Eddie! so happy indeed ;D

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I'll support any event where you are able to grind for the character - I can do those each time they come up due to me being able to play al day most days. So I welcome these but I have to say this was a major time drain and I really hope they cut back a bit on future events like this as this was pretty extreme...saying that it is better than having to spend loads of ironite/buy ironite for a character that is for sure...well for me anyway!

Pretty sure I got all that I wanted from this event too so no grumbles other than the time drain and my phone getting quite warm! Add this event to the sac and I have caught up on a lot of missing characters in the last few weeks so I am very happy about that......still no gunner mino (or sentinel) and no gunner pdk form heroics but I can live with that!

I now need to get my gold back up quickly as this the first time I have been under 100M in a very, very long time - likely a year or more! Starting to get the sweats just thinking about it lol......not helped with my gold costs for LOL awakens....just on the back of a major gold cost on the sac event too...oh well!
    I think we all love events were we can get the character in a guaranteed way! But this one is really really time consuming! Hope I will make it in the remaining time, as I cannot play the whole day. Also, daily reset time is tricky here, as you cannot stack up SoT and let in run over night, as the reset will usually stop it. I cannot say yet which characters I got, as I have not yet opened any Halloween souls. Fingers crossed!
    My phone is also getting really warm, and I recognised that my battery cannot even load properly when the dungeon is running. Had this several times now.
    Same is true for the gold here, first time below 100M since long time.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Ohh Bass Eddie has become such a good char, ...
    I found Bass Eddie to be soooo boring to play, lol. Scrolling through his skills and they're all like, a whole paragraph of mediocre stat boosts. What groove did you find with him? I'm curious.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Throw a set of Revenge on him... he's always been good
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    yea its kinda pain in the neck to learn every ability on him (although those are pretty similar at the end) but its been quite helpful as an assistant, cleaning silvers, powering up the team and removing golden buffs, I tried some heavy hitter teams for gauntlet relying only on him as back up and it did work! Sometimes with alchemist, other celestials, keep testing configurations.

OS
    Android
    Yesterday morning - FREEDOM!!!!

I finally grinded all the frags to buy the remaining 70 Helloween souls, to have 100 in total. I learned the hard way that I never have luck with event souls. So I had to farm for a guaranteed WHE (grinded only on madness, though. Ouch!).

So I dropped all of them at once and.... No, I didn't get VHE in the first place (....he was second) The first one was the Count!!! (assassin). That was really great, as I longed for him since its release and didn't get him in the Heroic Helloween souls either. Plus I have the frags for another VHE, Dracula, both A and G Werewolfs (naïve hope). So in total it means 5 or 6 5* characters.

But the time we had to invest in this... At the end, it was just soooooo booooring... The server crashes didn't help either.

Some general observations:
    The Dracula dungeon had bot positive and negative aspects.

Unfortunatelly, I cannot speak out loud the positive ones, as devs are reading these forums and they diligently remove everything from the game that might (even slightly) benefit players.

Negative - if the devs want to keep the player base, they need to do it in smarter way. Not once during this grind I asked myself: why am I doing all of this? Sacrificing my time and family just to stare into the phone, to "get" some characters (that are really only 1s and 0s) and if Navigator frogs shut down their server, I'll be left with complete nothing??? Do I get something from the grind? Money? No. Food? No. Shelter? No. Then why the heck am I doing it? For satisfaction (like hoping to get a 5* character out of 99 rare souls)? Heck no! As Ahabsharpoon said - Legacy of the Beast - guaranteed chance of disappointment.

So, NF needs to carefully consider this aspect, because when people realise they are becoming pathologically addicted, they might just decide to quit, for the sake of it.