Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    "Prevent all allies from taking damage for the first two round of battle"

Can somebody explain why there is no 100% prevention of taking damage in these two first rounds?
    Simply because Naughty Fraud knows exactly what they are doing

OS
    Android
    Hello
    What are the best talismans to use with VHE?
    Thanks

OS
    iOS
    I use cosmic + labirinth

OS
    Android
    It's because of the different damage types. "Reflected Damage" "Damage through buffs" "Damage from marked attacks" etc. is not "Damage".
    Next to come is: "Monday Damage", "Tuesday Damage" ...

OS
    Android
    I would say it is a bug as always (almost all new toons are not working like they should:

http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/c...ddie-assassin/

http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/t...steel-warrior/
    "Gain invincibility for 2 turns at the start of battle. Invincibility prevents you from taking damage."

And of cause not one of those new toons get fixed, they simply are going to release new bugged toons.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post

Why is it possible, that damage is breaking through this passive? The info text says nothing about this. How does this work? Can somebody explain why there is no 100% prevention of taking damage in these two first rounds?
    do u remember what characters u fought against that dmg ur VhE? cause when facing him in gauntlet i can never do dmg against him i just load my team with dmg reduction abilities to survive till 3rd round; also im assuming its something with it being us with these characters that certain things dont work like how few things work on bosses: i have the beast awakened to tier 1 and in LoL XI+ his basic attack never removes gold beneficial effects from non boss enemies yet when i face him in pvp/gauntlet he's always able to remove my gold effects. also if u hace the ability to record a video of ur screen when playing thats a great way of looking back on things like this

Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    If Van Helsing's passive is disabled.. he and the team take damage.. first 2 turns or not. The "bug" is that passive disable buffs don't alway show.

Then there are toons like Dark Lilith.. which will disable his passive and THEN do damage... she does the same thing where invincibility is concerned.. removes the buff THEN does damage.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Noob just starting out. Collecting ironite to buy characters any suggestions? Have about 2000 ironite right now.

OS
    Android
    Frontier coins are on sale now for ironite. If you already have some frontier coins saved, several good characters are on sale (gambler. Alexander). Van helsing is available as a potential character in the holiday souls if you have the cash to buy the packs, or can grind a few dungeons.