Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

LOL mega event over

Guess I missed the warning/ announcement. 3900 earned and saved fallen angel frags will just sit in my book of souls forever. How about giving us an actual date the event ends not just “mid-October”?
    Last edited by Ezz; 10-17-2019 at 07:40 PM.

OS
    Android
    That sucks and has happened to many of us. Once the event is over the frags become worthless. They should give a few days between the end of the event and closing event frag purchases for people who cant play the game everyday. We have asked for a timer, but nothing has become of that request.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    What has me most bothered is this statement from the Ruby’s announcement post:

“ Fallen Angel Fragments will continue to drop throughout the run of the Lord of Light Mega Events (running until mid-October). We strongly recommend you hold on to these fragments.”

I thought we were holding out for something special so I sat on these. If you are going to make a statement like that you should really make a big announcement about when the event is ending not just sneak it in to the end of a follow up post. How about an in app pop up announcement when a big multi month event is ending.

I’m seriously considering deleting the app now.

OS
    Android
    It was announced that after 15th of october LoLs and everything else will dissapear from the store. As for 'hold on to your fragments', it was misunderstood by pretty much everyone. It meant that we should not spend all oir frags after the first part ends but save them for the later parts of event (if you have 1000 frags don't spend them on gold or tallies but wait for the next part and you will get enough for LoL), something similar they said during the NC event if I remember correctly and probably Gods event as well. If you're looking for information check every post related to it, takes literally 5 minutes.

Of course, letting items remain in the store for a while is a good idea but since probably nothing will become of it, read the posts if you're on the forum already and have that option.

Of all the things wrong with this game a lot of people are focusing on stuff that is done fine and making it the problem.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    There was warnings posted on the Facebook page that the event was about to end.

OS
    Android
    It was posted multiple times multiple places specifically when it ends down to the minute... The said "October 15th at 5PM PST" or whatever it was... but it was posted clearly.

I dont mean to be rude directly to you, more a general statement, but there is a SERIOUS lack of reading skills in the player base of this game. The number of times I have seen people come on here or in facebook and start ranting about how they were screwed over by the game or the devs not telling them the info they needed.... and usually all the info is right in the description of the event announcement, also in the game on the news feed.... etc.

Look there are plenty of things to bitch about with this game, but you guys all need to work on your reading comprehension.

now all the LOL's should be available in the frontier store. I havent looked yet as I only need to buy 1 for the set.

OS
    Android
    Reading is fundamental...
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AhabsHarpoon View Post
    Reading is fundamental...
    Great glad we have cleared things up - my mistake for not having a Facebook account or opening and reading every thread made on the forum.

On another note any chance I can actually convert these trash fragments into something? As of now they convert into a soul that converts right back into frags. It would be nice if I could flush them as to not be reminded of this wonderful experience every time I enter the BOS.

OS
    Android
    I always determine if event is ending by expire date of challenges. Try that next time. As for frags, write to support, one time i missed event ending ther returned options to shop for 1 extra day, maybe it'll work for you as well.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zeregzesis View Post
    I always determine if event is ending by expire date of challenges. Try that next time. As for frags, write to support, one time i missed event ending ther returned options to shop for 1 extra day, maybe it'll work for you as well.
    Well I guess it’s worth a shot, ticked logged. Fingers crossed. Thanks