OS
    Android

Greetings! Active daily since release and looking for Troopers.

Hey all,

About time I introduced myself and became an active forum member. Love the game, and I play every day. It's very convenient that each daily bonus is right after 7pm CST, so I can play while winding down for the evening.

Anyway, my go-to team currently consists of Wicker Man Eddie, Angel of Pain, and Pharaoh Dog, with Holy Smokes and Soldier Eddie ready to swap out. All are 4*, haven't had the luck to nab any 5*, and I only have one 3* evo shard, so doing what I can to earn the goods.

The Pharoah Dog is my Champion, due to his great healing and attacking abilities.

I'm Rydgen-3672, and again, I play daily. Looking to swap out my dead Troopers for more active players like myself. Also plan on lurking, so I'll be around.

I'm on my way!
    Last edited by Rydgen; 09-06-2016 at 01:02 AM.

I have a few inactive players. Add me Zamasu-9900

OS
    Android
    Done, Zamasu, thanks. And thanks for the others for adding me. Your Champions are helping out nicely. I only hope mine isn't a big handicap.

OS
    Android
    Nice, and welcome to this forum!

OS
    Android
    welcome to the forum :-). Your champion isn't a handicap, as long as it is an eddie, than we can easily fill him up

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.