OS
    Android

Dracula's Descent and Val Helsing Eddie. And... Very lucky soul.

So, the new dungeon has finally come out, with Dracula and Val Hensing Eddie being the principal new toons. There are four levels, normal, difficult, madness and insane. It seems complicated, new characters has interesting skills.
    There are valor talismans and "halloween souls".
    Chance to get Fear of the dark Eddie or change it for Halloween souls.
    And some challenges to complete.
    Unfortunately, I can't upload any images, idkw, something about exceed the limit.
    But, on my first try, I won a G wolfman of five stars.
    So I think I was very lucky on that.
    When you can, check it out and you'll see all new things we can get.
    Share your best teams and combination to beat all the levels.

Good lucky on it.
    Will be available until 31/10

OS
    iOS
    How are folks dealing with the purple werewolves, or are they bugged? Seems no matter what team I put together, they can pretty much one-shot my whole team when they counter. Granted, I don’t have a particularly vast bullpen to choose from, but even my best loaned-troopers fall instantly on Hard.

Is there an obvious counter/toon I should be using? Even if it’s a toon I don’t have, I’d at least like to know for future reference.

OS
    Android
    You really need the top toons and talisman too survive. The real savior is having maxed relics and purchase the temporary relics for this dungeon.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBlueHead View Post
    How are folks dealing with the purple werewolves, or are they bugged? Seems no matter what team I put together, they can pretty much one-shot my whole team when they counter. Granted, I don’t have a particularly vast bullpen to choose from, but even my best loaned-troopers fall instantly on Hard.

Is there an obvious counter/toon I should be using? Even if it’s a toon I don’t have, I’d at least like to know for future reference.
    You can check the event thread for more details, but I found the only way to survive them is a heap of healing and lots of HP. I made it with angel eddie w light+cosmic and then having a set of sustaining talismans (I put on osiris). The rest of the team was about damage, so used krampus w alchemy to remove debuffs and cosmic LoL w frontier+ high level att/mag cosmic (for damage)
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Sorry. I must have missed the event thread. I’ll try to hunt it down

The part that’s confusing me is that I’m not talking about the top tiers of the dungeon. Even the Hard level dungeon is kicking my ass. I have a mixed team that seems to succeed on auto about 80% of the time, but it’s always a dice roll: if the purple werewolf gets an early revenge counter, they’re nearly wiped.

Even more frustrating is the Sentinel only challenge. When the event launched, I was able to clear it 4 or 5 times in a row (in auto)... no problem. Now, no matter what sentinel combo I put together, they get slammed by the purple puppy.

I feel like I’m missing something... I’m inclined to think it’s his basic attack’s transform of shield effects, but when I put together a team that I’m pretty sure has no shields... same result.

Still new to the game... playing since mid-August... the rotating shield icons ARE shields, right? Because even my “no shields” teams seems to have those icons orbiting them.

Thanks to all for the replies.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBlueHead View Post

Sentinel Hierophant. Really really good for keeping your team alive in that wave

OS
    iOS
    Generally it's the Magus wolf with his passive to deal 5 hits of true damage that kills your Eddie.. So you need something to grant the team Endure (S Hierophant and others do this as a passive) or Invincibility (Alchemy Talismans).

You COULD Use the power move of the Assassin Corrupt Robot... it'll grant Invincibility to the team.. then kill the Magus Wolf.

Celestial Talismans will also work.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..