OS
    iOS

Smash the System

With the growing resentment of the achievement requirements to acquire Lucifer, I may have discovered a way to cheat the system. While I am nowhere near close to max awakenings Cosmic LoL, I believe it would be in everybody’s best interest the share their cosmic LoLs or dark lilliths vis the trooper system. Those that don’t have the characters get the achievement progress w/out the hassle of acquiring each LoL. Those that share their toons will get a metric ton of trooper points in the process. Therefore, I encourage everyone to post when they have a max awakened dark lil, or cosmic, and help each other get the mighty Lucifer!

OS
    iOS
    Set as a trooper that's ONE RUN per DAY for every Dark Lilith Trooper you may find. It will take you nearly a year to complete any achievement that way.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I’ve got D. Lilith as my trooper. Awakened to 4 but have everything except 30 more of the 3* Purples to get her to 5 and everything already to get her to max after. Plan to keep her as my champion if you want to add me and wait. She’s badass. But Lucifer is sick too so don’t give up.

NyBSfP-3948

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by NyBSfP View Post
    I’ve got D. Lilith as my trooper. Awakened to 4 but have everything except 30 more of the 3* Purples to get her to 5 and everything already to get her to max after. Plan to keep her as my champion if you want to add me and wait. She’s badass. But Lucifer is sick too so don’t give up.

NyBSfP-3948
    Hey Trooper, how's it going?
    It was pretty cool to try your D. Lilith & Lucifer. Congrats on getting both!

Thanks for the badges.... Good Luck!