Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Madness Level Gunner
    Hallowed Eddie – Orbit
    Prisoner – Space
    Minotaur - Primordials
    Bomberboy - Singularity

I didn't have the suggested team for madness gunner, and of the gunner characters I had available, I found this combination to work, on Manual. Does not work at all on auto.

The Minotaur can one-hit kill the werewolves due to the gold effect bonus damage. Hit the middle werewolf, and they all go down.

OS
    Android
    Is there any team able to farm insanity when you don't have angel or gambler and you don't have the orbit talismans?

OS
    Android
    Your face, you dont need g minataur to beat the madness challenge. There are many team options, but you will need to do it manually. Just look through the thread and you will see the different team options.

Society, orbit talisman can be had from grinding the LoL event so that may help you out. Many are using FFE, but no team seem to be 100% that doesnt include g minataur.

I still havent been able to find a assassin team that doesnt use either musashi or dark lilith for the insanity challenge. Anyone have a good team that can be done manually.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Stage 3: Bats
    Use Magma's disable first. Attack S. Bat, use 9th circle to perma death him or any and all bats. Then attack Ass. Bat, then third attack Dracula.

Well thank you Bakura, Yup and everyone figuring out insanity level. But after 3 days trying having only 5 of 15 assassin team wins, (3 from reviving can't afford the ironite) I'm throwing in the towel. The wolves were a headache but I can't pass the bats level now. I've tweeted my team a few different ways, no matter what I do I lose.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Your face, you dont need g minataur to beat the madness challenge. There are many team options, but you will need to do it manually. Just look through the thread and you will see the different team options.

Society, orbit talisman can be had from grinding the LoL event so that may help you out. Many are using FFE, but no team seem to be 100% that doesnt include g minataur.

I still havent been able to find a assassin team that doesnt use either musashi or dark lilith for the insanity challenge. Anyone have a good team that can be done manually.
    Assassin Heirophant might be a good substitution, especially w/ Tomb or Radiant talis and a good cosmic. He can remove buffs from the enemy team.🎃👻💀

OS
    Android
    Muzzleloader thank you. Will try that with ffe as soon as I have orbit

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger24 View Post
    Well thank you Bakura, Yup and everyone figuring out insanity level. But after 3 days trying having only 5 of 15 assassin team wins, (3 from reviving can't afford the ironite) I'm throwing in the towel. The wolves were a headache but I can't pass the bats level now. I've tweeted my team a few different ways, no matter what I do I lose.
    Im similar. I am probably doing a bit better, with a 50/50 strike rate, but being a slow manual battle without musashi, I am actually thinking its not worth my time! So am just leaving it, particularly now the lol event is on and I used every single shard pretty much in the sac event....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Im similar. I am probably doing a bit better, with a 50/50 strike rate, but being a slow manual battle without musashi, I am actually thinking its not worth my time! So am just leaving it, particularly now the lol event is on and I used every single shard pretty much in the sac event....
    I have the characters and talis everything at max, I'm obviously doing something wrong. Oh well over it, great sac event though worth emptying some shards on. And now I can get another set of orbits.

OS
    iOS
    Is Magma Ed your best option for an Eddie?

Hallowed, Gambler, Angel, FFE, Icarus, NotB may be better...
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've now pulled Van Helsing, S. Wolf, and M. Wolf from event souls.

Am I lucky or is the RNG tuned for good returns??
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic