Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    These threads are awesome, thanks Troopers!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    err.. that's the team I posted yesterday Only with Orbits rather than Valor.. but the yes, the key is really Charlotte (Or max awakened Lucifer) and Celestial talismans.
    You have never mentioned the Cosmic LoL, just the Magus, and with the Magus I couldn't even do all the troopers (i.e. 53 runs) without randomly losing a couple of times. If you have the Cosmic LoL or FC to get one, it makes a world of difference.

OS
    iOS
    Ahh your'e right.. same talisman set though And Dark Ghost/Doom help more than the Cosmic's abilities in my opinion.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I have been running yups team, but have had slower times than most have reported. Average.3+ minutes per run, may be due to non maxed LoLs. I switched w LoL with KP and won 9 out of 10 battles all under 2 minutes. The defeat occurred on the last wave were the purple wolf revenged each attack on the second round. It's not as guaranteed as yups but may be an option if you dont have w LoL.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

When I kill the middle werewolf in the madness dungeon, all of my team immediately dies. It doesn't matter if he is the first one I kill or the last. Results are alway the same no matter what combination of characters on my team. Does this happen to anyone else? Any solution?

OS
    Android
    What team are you trying to run with?

As of now you need alot of HP or damage reduction shields. Maxed relics or event purchased relics seem to help.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

All gunner team. Hallowed Eddie with iron maiden Eddie as backup. Minatour, lord of light (awakened twice) and procyn (with alchemy talisman). I disable passives on assassin werewolf. Then take steal all of their benifical effects with the minatour and then kill all three. They all die and then my entire team dies before they ever attack me.

OS
    Android
    I used. Angel, cosmic LoL, wrathchild, krampus. I have maxed relics which really helped.

My trick was use LoL power move to remove all buffs on the opponents. Then wrathchilds normal move killed both wolves, then used Angel or kramus to finish the middle wolf.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    I really almost threw the towel in on this game after 20+ Halloween Blue Eyes... earned my second 10 pack, let my kids claim the souls and voila...Name:  Screenshot_20191017-181716_Legacy.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  991.4 KBName:  Screenshot_20191017-181655_Legacy.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  956.7 KBName:  Screenshot_20191017-181636_Legacy.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  966.6 KBName:  Screenshot_20191017-181630_Legacy.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  916.1 KB
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AhabsHarpoon View Post
    I really almost threw the towel in on this game after 20+ Halloween Blue Eyes... earned my second 10 pack, let my kids claim the souls and voila...
    That's funny. I've got a friend who falls ass backward into good fortune... if they're around, I do the same and have them drop the souls. It worked once.
    Congrats on the awesome toons.... you were over due.
    Thanks for posting!