Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Olevipoeg. I tried your team and was defeated on the third battle.

My alt team of FFE, KP, m LoL, Charlotte runs just under 2 minutes but gets defeated 1 in 10 tries.

Anyone else have a good team so I can set it and walk away. I cant find any reliable auto team.
    I found this team somewhere in the forum, tweaked it a bit and so far I have had 1 freak defeat in 2 mega refills (relix almost maxed):
    Alex - Orbits
    G Minotaur - Light/Fate cosmic
    Ferryman - Hex/Nightmare (you could swap nightmare with anything really)
    Prisoner - Primordial

The first wave is no issue, but sometimes the third wave might result in the count killing alex and him reviving through light talis.
    Best time 1.20, average around 2mins

OS
    Android
    Unfortunately I havent pulled g minataur.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I can’t take credit for this team, as it was one of the first teams posted in the main thread. Yes, it’s possible you’ll get a defeat once in a great while, but I’ve gone two mega refills today without one. Even gone to bed after a refill and woke up with it having played it all. Like I said though, you will get a defeat here or there. No biggie. Just start it back up and walk away. So you lose some time here and there. Best thing is this team clocks two minutes or less, with my record time being 1:06.

Alexander - Orbit
    Ferryman - Hex & Mark
    Gunner Minotaur - Primordial
    Prisoner - Primordial

In that order. The few times I have gotten a defeat it was on some weird shit from Van Helsing. They blow through the first werewolves stage on the second round every time.

Second wave, toast first round. Third wave, takes about three rounds due to reviving count, but team takes little to no damage. Forth wave, toast first round. Last wave, three rounds.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 10-19-2019 at 06:31 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    I've tried variations on that team, but no luck. I dont have g minataur.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    How big are the advantages of auto farming this dungeon at a high level? It seems that 800 times is a heck of a lot of sands of time and therefore ironite.
    Why not just put any team together and farm the cheapest dungeon?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    How big are the advantages of auto farming this dungeon at a high level? It seems that 800 times is a heck of a lot of sands of time and therefore ironite.
    It kind of depends what your goal is. Unfortunately, it's going to take a lot more than 800 insanity runs to get the new Eddie (if he doesn't drop from a soul). I'm at 550 mostly on insanity and I'm not even halfway yet. 410/1000 frags. The good news is that I'm not burning through ironite as much as I expected.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    I was going to go for getting the top prize by earned souls if needed. I planned on using a bunch of my ironite for possible my final event. The return of ironite is between 30-60%, so the cost isnt all that bad.

Earning twice the frags for 20% more ironite is worth it if I could find a reliable auto team.

Madness can be done in 40-60 seconds, my partially helped auto team on insanity is under 2 minutes. Just dont have that many hours each day.

They changed something last night they attack differently. The final wave Eddie doesnt target Charlotte as much and the purple wolf revenge more often.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Well I´m not sosure about Insanity because I gave up on that level due to the unrealiable team I had. But on Madness in about 400 runs I managed to got back around 80/90 % of the Ironite. Its taking around 40 secs each run and with one 10 pack I pulled Dracula.

Ah and sorry I forgot to say that I had 3 valor from those runs. So besides the phone being busy for hours...its no so heavy the farming until now.
    Last edited by Maiden; 10-19-2019 at 07:27 PM.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I was going to go for getting the top prize by earned souls if needed. I planned on using a bunch of my ironite for possible my final event. The return of ironite is between 30-60%, so the cost isnt all that bad.

Earning twice the frags for 20% more ironite is worth it if I could find a reliable auto team.

Madness can be done in 40-60 seconds, my partially helped auto team on insanity is under 2 minutes. Just dont have that many hours each day.

They changed something last night they attack differently. The final wave Eddie doesnt target Charlotte as much and the purple wolf revenge more often.
    I know what you mean, I've had to change teams a few times because they changed something. Right now I'm using Charlotte (orbit), Gambler (dominance, warlord, cosmic), cosmic LOL (celestial, cosmic) & KP (sustaining, warlord, sacred). Maybe 1 or 2 defeats every 50 runs or so. When I was using Malakhov, it was faster, but a little less reliable.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Which teams u use for fast and safe madness runs?
    Last edited by Iced_Earth; 10-19-2019 at 07:50 PM.