Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    how much ironite is needed for Van Helsing in worst case?is one soul. around 60 ironite if play insanity?If that is correct we need more than 6000ironite,if that is true than no thanks...
    Last edited by Ip4; 10-23-2019 at 05:58 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    how much ironite is needed for Van Helsing in worst case?is one soul. around 60 ironite if play insanity?If that is correct we need more than 8000ironite,if that is true than no thanks...
    One soul, Insanity is 200 SoT, 50 Ironite worst case

Van Helsing through achievements and fragments:
    Insanity-- 9520 SoT, 2380 Ironite
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    that's all that i have 2400 ironite,do you always buy 10 souls for 2500 fragments or sometimes 3 or one by one?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    that's all that i have 2400 ironite,do you always buy 10 souls for 2500 fragments or sometimes 3 or one by one?
    The numbers are based on 10/2500 packs.

3/880 packs, VHE is 3426 Ironite from achievements/frags
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    2500 FotD frags gets you 10 souls which gets you 100 VH frags. So via frags.. you need 25,000 FotD frags in order to get 1000 VH frags and guarantee the characters.

Number of runs to get 2500 FotD frags can vary a bit though. Insanity will drop 15 or 23 frags each run. The less often it drops 23, the more runs you'll need.

On the bright side, you'll also get the Gunner/Assassin Werewolf and Drac frags at the same time.

Or.. you can spend $200 on FotD frags in the store (10 x $20) and have enough VH frags for the character.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've been playing on hard as much as possible since the event started using only the ironite I passively make from playing and doing my dailies etc. So far up to 550/1000 for Van Helsing and I've already pulled a The Count, Dracula, gotten both S and M Werewolves multiple times and have the G Werewolf from the guaranteed soul so... it's possible to do as long as you are willing to dedicate a lot of time to do it on hard.
    I just make sure to only buy single energy refills instead of megas (at level 100 they are essentially the same) because then you're passively earning some energy back while running. Also helps to save all your ironite for just this purpose. It's a little boring as I've mostly just been doing this for the past week now (with a 2ish hour break to get a W werewolf) but I just wanted to demonstrate that if you're willing to grind it out, it's possible even as a newish player. Just slow.

OS
    Android
    Not a bad month. I got van helsing, warrior and magus werewolf. Plus I acquired virtual xi and notb. I'm still looking for an all sentinel team to beat hard Dracula. I have ffe and killer prime. Please recommend some characters.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    Not a bad month. I got van helsing, warrior and magus werewolf. Plus I acquired virtual xi and notb. I'm still looking for an all sentinel team to beat hard Dracula. I have ffe and killer prime. Please recommend some characters.
    I'm not sure if you saw this. It's posted on page 1.
    I used this team for the Sentinel challenge.
    I didn't have to put much thought into it, it was pretty standard.

Good Luck! 🎃👻💀
    Name:  18.5 Sentinel.png
Views: 460
Size:  363.5 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    In fact, it´s not so "hard".
    I made it with to Bengamin Ed, KP, Maclo Robot, and Onyx Son.
    Was really easy to beat.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by César Farfán View Post
    In fact, it´s not so "hard".
    I made it with to Bengamin Ed, KP, Maclo Robot, and Onyx Son.
    Was really easy to beat.
    Yeah, for that challenge you really don't need anything special