OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    W LOL [11] (Orbit)
    FFE (Greed/Warlord)
    M LOL [09] (Celestial)
    Charlotte (Viper)

No babysitting.....

Okay I've had 1 loss (that first battle) in nearly 400 runs.
    Yup.... so you're saying Insanity on auto?

I didn't think it was possible.

I also bought the Lightbringer Hp 1& 2 ( cant say i noticed a diff).... I will try your team.

Thanks for posting.... Mr. Yes! 💀🎃👻

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Yup.... so you're saying Insanity on auto?

I didn't think it was possible.

I also bought the Lightbringer Hp 1& 2 ( cant say i noticed a diff).... I will try your team.

Thanks for posting.... Mr. Yes! ������
    Hey Bakura-
    I was curious whether or not the Lightbringer relic purchase was worth it. I know it said LOL and EVENT dungeons, but I don't trust anything written in this game....
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AhabsHarpoon View Post
    Hey Bakura-
    I was curious whether or not the Lightbringer relic purchase was worth it. I know it said LOL and EVENT dungeons, but I don't trust anything written in this game....
    I bought similar ones for Gauntlet months ago.... I had both levels of all 3 hp/atk/mag.
    Yeah, I noticed a huge difference.

This time I just bought Hp 1&2 to help against the wolves while grinding on auto.

It's weird... sometimes when u get these temp relics, you buy them for one area of the game, but under home team relics it will say something else. I emailed support once, and they assured me they were only mislabeled.

I havent manually tried the current ones.
    I hope they are legit.... but this company never fails to amaze me in the worst way.

So to answer your question.... I don't know!

🤔

OS
    Android
    I ran yups team auto on insanity. Best time 2:30, slowest 4:20. Not even close to losing with this team. I dont have maxed LoLs, so the time may be much better if they are maxed.

I guess if you dont read facebook the dungeons are not broken and can be beat. It shows if you want to believe it's broken you may make it come true.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 10-18-2019 at 01:03 AM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    NON-ORBIT-OR-CHARLOTTE DRAC INSANITY AUTO-WIN TEAM

So I've been tuning this for the last couple of days, and barely sleeping as I had to grind the Frontier XIV dungeon constantly to get my characters to max awakened. But here's a roster which is absolutely solid; I watched an entire SoT refill (so, 50 runs) just to make sure none of it was chance, but it's solid.

On the minus side, it's slow - it averages about 2 minutes per run.

On the plus side, grinding with this you can use your Eddie troopers, and probably get VHE in a matter of days. The team synergy is perfectly tuned, and usually the whole team finishes with over 75% health, often with 100%. Gambler being the only exception. In this order:

Max Awakened Cosmic LoL (Singularity)
    Gambler (Warlord / Angel / Cosmic)
    Max Awakened Magus LoL (CCelestial / Cosmic)
    Lucifer Morningstar (Vorpal / Sacred / Cosmic)

I'm going to keep tinkering, but this works if you don't happen to have Charlotte or Orbits... I'm going to blow through my Troopers, and then turn off the sound and ignore this game for the first time in days :P

I'll probably tune it up for time later on.

Hope this helps some of you!

OS
    Android
    Yup, ya crazy Son of a Gun...This Team Freakin ' Rocked!
    Final Frontier Eddie makes a comeback!.... (Gambler who?)

This Team is going on page 1 and accredited to YUP.... Da man! .... Thanks

I use W. LoL [11] in arena, so I left Vipers/Cosmic on him and used Orbit on Charlotte.

100% Win in over 260 SoT
    Auto- Insanity Level

Best Time 2:20 / Avg. 3:30

FFE- Greed/Warlords
    W. LoL (Max)- Vipers/T3 Cosmic
    Charlotte- Orbit
    M. LoL [10]- Celestial/T2 Cosmic

Name:  Insanity Auto Team and Time.png
Views: 589
Size:  371.7 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    NON-ORBIT-OR-CHARLOTTE DRAC INSANITY AUTO-WIN TEAM

So I've been tuning this for the last couple of days, and barely sleeping as I had to grind the Frontier XIV dungeon constantly to get my characters to max awakened. But here's a roster which is absolutely solid; I watched an entire SoT refill (so, 50 runs) just to make sure none of it was chance, but it's solid.

On the minus side, it's slow - it averages about 2 minutes per run.

On the plus side, grinding with this you can use your Eddie troopers, and probably get VHE in a matter of days. The team synergy is perfectly tuned, and usually the whole team finishes with over 75% health, often with 100%. Gambler being the only exception. In this order:

Max Awakened Cosmic LoL (Singularity)
    Gambler (Warlord / Angel / Cosmic)
    Max Awakened Magus LoL (CCelestial / Cosmic)
    Lucifer Morningstar (Vorpal / Sacred / Cosmic)

I'm going to keep tinkering, but this works if you don't happen to have Charlotte or Orbits... I'm going to blow through my Troopers, and then turn off the sound and ignore this game for the first time in days :P

I'll probably tune it up for time later on.

Hope this helps some of you!
    Hey, thanks for posting.... it's always good to have alternatives.
    Congrats on getting Lucifer.

Btw, I enjoyed the Ted Talk.... good job!

OS
    Android
    Wow, nice to see at least one character or talisman that I actually have.

(the Vorpals)

oh, guess I have Singularities too
    Last edited by Ydex; 10-18-2019 at 04:48 AM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Hey, thanks for posting.... it's always good to have alternatives.
    Congrats on getting Lucifer.

Btw, I enjoyed the Ted Talk.... good job!
    Thanks, and thanks!

Lucy was a side effect of missing Dark Lilith and wisely not spending any ironite on her souls - which left a lot in the bank - and a little "fun" with the viral dungeon which sadly has now been patched.

The TED talk was fun - I've done better lectures, and honestly the 12 minute time constraint thing really made it too compacted to get into the deep dive that I usually do in my lectures. If you happen to be visiting New York in January, I'm doing a hardcore lecture on an amateur Great War stereographer, and how I was able to salvage his collection (cleaning, developing, etc 100-year-old glass plate negatives, etc). Not as sexy as insane asylums, but some cool medical stuff in there too.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Yup, what's your times. I might try but my w LoL isnt maxed and I wanted to compare times.
    Roughly 1-2 minutes per run. I think best time is around 1:27..

I've tried swapping around the Eddie... used Icarus, NotB, Gambler --- they all work but times are MUCH slower, around 4 minutes.. so.....

The reality is that damn wolf with labyrinths in the first battle is the ONLY thing slowing times down. And FFE's Fury removing Shroud on Van Helsing helps a great deal as well.. if Van Helsing keeps his Shroud it'll take 3-4-5 turns to kill him.

I'm just at about 400 runs and I have had 2 losses. Both in that first battle.. again because of that Wolf with Labyrinths that just won't take damage (and M LOL won't doom!).

I don't think you really need a "maxed" W LOL.. what helps is Orbits on him to clear buffs.. Sure the revenge is good, but he'll still do that without being mazed.. jsut not as often.

And I mistyped earlier ... My M LOL is maxed as well. Although I don't think that really matters either.. he almost never uses his power move effectively and he never comes close to be ghosted himself. It's the celestials and then dark ghost/doom that help

And I WOULD use Lucifer if he were fully awakened.. because he clears silver buffs then (which is really all Charlotte is there for). But alas, getting those last 4 necessary 5 star red awakening runes has proven to be difficult.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-18-2019 at 05:21 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..