Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    This is a really cool thread Bakura, wonderful job putting it together! My main suggestion, for this one and any other team guides people put together, would be an brief explanation of why certain teams work. What synergy do they bring, what difficult monsters are specifically being targeted, and what key abilities or passives are needed. That could make it a little easier for people who don't have all the best characters yet to come up with their own teams, or pick suitable substitutes.
    Thanks for the feedback!
    I did do a little explanation on page 1, regarding the Assassin challenge team I used manually. It's at the bottom.
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...s-Achievements
    When I do these dungeon threads, I'm a little burnt out, or need to get back to the game (my internet is through my phone only) by the time I get done posting. I don't get too detailed, cuz usually others have better strategy OR it changes over time.
    I do these to visually give others a share or maybe discuss the event/dungeon goals and rewards in brief.
    I in no way do these dungeon documentations pretending to be an expert on the subject. I just share what I learned and document the dungeons. Some look really cool.
    Also, I leave the posts of the community members to discuss in detail the most effective teams and strategies (Stormseye & Yup usually spearhead that dept.)
    Sometimes stuff I mention on page one gets skipped by many and they just go to the end and ask questions that were already answered or explained in the beginning.
    I hate typing on a phone... so repeating myself is agony.
    That was a great suggestion.... I just hope everyone reads this and understand why I do what I do.
    I would recommend to everyone to always go through a whole post and just scan or glean the posts for info. Alot of times we find the information we seek is already there.
    Plus, when Navigator Games puts me on the employee payroll (or adds D. Lilith or Van Helsing or Cosmic LoL to my inventory).... then I'll go in deep description.

You can check out the enemies posted in the pics, in the Book of Souls to see their abilities & attacks. While playing, select a character and the hold down his passive in the top right corner for it's description. This will usually indicate why we have such difficult times surviving or taking out the enemy (ala Magus Werewolf.)

Thanks for posting... good luck. 👻🎃💀🦇
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Anyway, Bakura, you take the time to make the threads and constantly answer the questions of the other troopers. Thanks very much for that, they're super useful and you get enough information. In my case and as some mentioned above, I don't have all the necessary talismans, but I'm still trying to make the best possible combination.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by César Farfán View Post
    Anyway, Bakura, you take the time to make the threads and constantly answer the questions of the other troopers. Thanks very much for that, they're super useful and you get enough information. In my case and as some mentioned above, I don't have all the necessary talismans, but I'm still trying to make the best possible combination.
    Thanks Cesar, I appreciate that.

Yeah, it's getting hard for most everyone to keep up in this game nowadays. I have to tell myself to not stress it and to remember it's just a game (not a job) and to try and have fun.
    I enjoy this forum and the community just as much as the game, if not more. Both together make it a major part of our lives.

Btw, I enjoyed reading your thread. 👍🎃

Thanks for posting. If you get any new Toons during these events, come back and post a pic or description.

Good Luck!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    That was a great suggestion.... I just hope everyone reads this and understand why I do what I do.
    I would recommend to everyone to always go through a whole post and just scan or glean the posts for info. Alot of times we find the information we seek is already there.
    Sorry if I came across as unappreciative mate, it's really useful to be able to read over what you've got here. Lots of great information, but I can't imagine putting something like this together on my phone!

(The devs should totally slip you a special character for your work here!)
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-10-19-08-22-01~2.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  204.4 KB
    Thanks, I have to upload like this. I can't due to the maximum allowed. But, it was in my first soul of the first day of the dungeon.
    Now i see the Heroic Halloween souls, can win Number of the beast Eddie. I'll do everything to get it.

OS
    Android
    Since the update yesterday I am getting defeated once a normal refill using yups team in the insanity dungeon. Has anyone had similar results or am I just pulling bad luck?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Sorry if I came across as unappreciative mate, it's really useful to be able to read over what you've got here. Lots of great information, but I can't imagine putting something like this together on my phone!
    (The devs should totally slip you a special character for your work here!)
    No, you didn't come across unappreciative.
    Quite the opposite. I apologize if I came across harsh.🦂 oops!
    I said what I said, because I know people read these but never post, so I was actually speaking to anyone and everyone. What I recommended is actually the same stuff I told myself over a year ago, when I first started interacting on this forum.

I appreciated all you said. I really wish I could do more. I kinda was answering that suggestion, cuz I've asked myself the same thing.
    I make these threads cuz I like sharing, I like creating, I used to be a corporate trainer and I know others have the same curiosity and questions as I do. But I don't get too instructional because, well who am I and what right do I have to tell anyone how to do anything. (I already think I'm too opinionated.) 🤣

Oh, and I hook my laptop 💻(tether) to my phone for internet, and then create these posts. Comments like this are from my phone📱. I only mentioned the phone cuz I can't run the game and be on here at the same time.
    Some guys grind on their phone or tablets, then hang out on the forum at the same time on their computer, through blazing cable internet.
    I download Tv shows📺 & movies, grind lotb, and do this forum stuff all on the same data through a phone. The poor man's internet. 📲It's still better than the 56k we had in 1995 or DSL in 2005.☎️
    Anyway.... nice chatting w/ ya. Also, be sure to get every talisman set you can..... cuz you never know when it will come in handy.

Gotta run.... I'm either going to go back grinding⏳ Dracula's dungeon 🏰 or watch some news 📽vids on YouTube, possibly even a review vid on the latest South Park episode.
    Peace✌👻🎃💀

Ok, I may have gone overboard on the emojis.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Since the update yesterday I am getting defeated once a normal refill using yups team in the insanity dungeon. Has anyone had similar results or am I just pulling bad luck?
    Yes. Similar experiences here. Last round started to kill suddenly. I went back to my very old attack team FFE(greed warlord)Charlotte(viper)Madame(alchemy)KP(warlord sustaining inspiration ). Time is about 3 minutes but no deaths.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Olevipoeg. I tried your team and was defeated on the third battle.

My alt team of FFE, KP, m LoL, Charlotte runs just under 2 minutes but gets defeated 1 in 10 tries.

Anyone else have a good team so I can set it and walk away. I cant find any reliable auto team.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kidmaiden View Post
    All gunner team. Hallowed Eddie with iron maiden Eddie as backup. Minatour, lord of light (awakened twice) and procyn (with alchemy talisman). I disable passives on assassin werewolf. Then take steal all of their benifical effects with the minatour and then kill all three. They all die and then my entire team dies before they ever attack me.
    That werewolf has starfires equipped. Just switch out your Alchemys with Celestials and you'll be fine.