Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    My Insanity Level Auto Team (not 100% safe):

Gambler (Warlord/Radiant)
    Malakhov (Alchemy/Cosmic)
    Killer Prime (Reaper/Ruin)
    Charlotte (Orbit)

Best time: 1:24 average time: 2:30 (+ loadingscreen time)

OS
    Android
    Urock, I tried that team also. It's faster than Yups, but less reliable. I dont have time to baby sit the game.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Urock, I tried that team also. It's faster than Yups, but less reliable. I dont have time to baby sit the game.
    Right, that's the problem with this event. Too much time & resources needed to get the Event Eddie....only because they changed the needed frags from 750 to 1000. TY Frogs!

OS
    Android
    always no 100% safe team for me after many test and don't have any level 11 or M LOL
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Insanity Challenge:

Manual Team - (time 5-6 mins.):
    Magma Ed - Quantum
    Lamia - Celestial/Cosmic
    Musashi - Singularity
    Set - Labrynth/Cosmic

This team is not working for me I bought the lightbringer relics, my toons and talis are maxed. Wolves first round keep killing me, only made it through 2 of 10 tries. Set just dies sometimes when the round ends. Anyone have other toon setup suggestions to finish the achievement. I've tried a couple variations but this is brutal.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger24 View Post
    Insanity Challenge:

Manual Team - (time 5-6 mins.):
    Magma Ed - Quantum
    Lamia - Celestial/Cosmic
    Musashi - Singularity
    Set - Labrynth/Cosmic

This team is not working for me I bought the lightbringer relics, my toons and talis are maxed. Wolves first round keep killing me, only made it through 2 of 10 tries. Set just dies sometimes when the round ends. Anyone have other toon setup suggestions to finish the achievement. I've tried a couple variations but this is brutal.
    I used that team manually.
    During that first wave of werewolves, I used Magma's present basic (pass. disable) first, then killed the ww second from the left, first (gunner I think.) Magma's past basic (hp reduction & burns) took out Assassin ww easy.
    Killing that ww second from left was the key.
    The order I put them in was key too.

Checkout the Event thread for alternative team suggestions!

Good Luck!🎃💀👻

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I used that team manually.
    During that first wave of werewolves, I used Magma's present basic (pass. disable) first, then killed the ww second from the left, first (gunner I think.) Magma's past basic (hp reduction & burns) took out Assassin ww easy.
    Killing that ww second from left was the key.
    The order I put them in was key too.

Checkout the Event thread for alternative team suggestions!

Good Luck!🎃💀👻
    K thanks I'll try that. I was trying manual but usually there is a key one to kill first. I just couldn't figure it out.
    Thank you again.

OS
    Android
    All of a sudden Yup's team is failing every time for me as well. Was working fine half an hour ago but now it can't get through the 3rd wave.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Who reflect that damage and kill all team?Is that blue or green warewolf his passive or maybe talisman on them?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger24 View Post
    K thanks I'll try that. I was trying manual but usually there is a key one to kill first. I just couldn't figure it out.
    Thank you again.
    I just looked at Insanity again.
    Using the team:
    Magma-Quantum(deals 6 extra hits to A. WW using Labs)
    Lamia-Celestial/Cosmic(no damage to team 1 round)
    Musashi-Singularity(no pass. disable allowed)
    Set-Labrynth/Cosmic

Wave1 Werewolves:
    Attack 2nd from left Magus WW first, use Magma Blood ritual to disable passives, if he gets 2nd go use Baphomets fire (reduce hp and heal blocks, also puts burns that will wear down Ass. WW with Labs.) Then kill 3rd from left, G. WW. If any have invincibility type buffs, use Magmas 9th circle to turn to permadeath and Musashi removes everything.

Stage 2: easy kill FOTD Eddie

Stage 3: Bats
    Use Magma's disable first. Attack S. Bat, use 9th circle to perma death him or any and all bats. Then attack Ass. Bat, then third attack Dracula.

Stage 4: easy kill Phantom Ed.

Stage 5:
    First use Musashi to remove Van Helsings shroud.
    Use Magma's pass disable, turn buffs on Ass. WW to perma death using 9th circle.
    Lamia's special can inflict crave and cause some damage to enemies before 2 rounds are over. Basically, keep Set clean & alive. Magma & Lamia can heal all, Musashi's special can put heal buffs on all.
    The goal is to prepare the enemy to die and survive 2 rounds, by third round Van Helsing is ready to crumble like a cookie at the bottom of your Halloween pumpkin candy bucket.🎃
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    All of a sudden Yup's team is failing every time for me as well. Was working fine half an hour ago but now it can't get through the 3rd wave.
    Yeah, they did some things on the update yesterday and since then. I was getting a bunch of skill shards on Hard, and rarely any Valor talis on all levels. So I just grind Madness now, only had 1 defeat in 500 turns using Yup's team. But it seems it can rake longer now.
    Valors drop well enough, but SS have become extinct.
    In every dungeon event, we don't get dropped what is promised.Then they adjust it and other stuff stops working. Been like this in every dungeon since Infernal debuted.
    👻🎃💀
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!