Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I had a LOT of characters saved up for this sac event so I got the special soul in like 10 minutes. Ended up getting Daedalus so I'm good. Also got Flight of Icarus Eddie just from one of the numerous heroic souls that dropped during the process. Good stuff.

I could probably force another 500 frags if I really started dipping into the rare souls, but I figure I'll save them for the next "drop 300 souls and get a new character" event.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    The Ultimate Sacrifice Stretch Goal is not counting. I did 2 ultimate and it said I did. 3/3 but only received the rewards for 1 ultimate sac. Please fix or present me with the rewards.
    Same here, after the first Ultimate, I got the challenge rewards for the stretch goal and it says completed. Not sure if it's supposed to be a repeatable challenge, or just a challenge you gotta do 3 times. Either way it's coming off from just one so...

OS
    Android
    Should I level up sacrificial hearts?

OS
    Android
    Depending on your gold and shard reserves on how much you level sac fodder. The essence value is linear to the level while the price to level toons is not linear.
    It takes about 1/4 the price to level 4* to 50 with 60% of total essence value.the same goes for 5*. It also depends on what sac level you are going for. If you are trying to reach a certain sac level you may not want to fully level the toon.

The sac essence will count toward filling the vortex, but some will be wasted in the sac values.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    New toons:

1 mythical heroic soul = Flight of the Icarus Eddie
    8 legendary heroic souls = 1 assassin PDK
    7 mythical souls = gunner pope and dracula
    70 epic souls = 2 werewolves

So nice event so far, much more new folks than last 2 sac events combined.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    The Ultimate Sacrifice Stretch Goal is not counting. I did 2 ultimate and it said I did. 3/3 but only received the rewards for 1 ultimate sac. Please fix or present me with the rewards.
    Same here. Only received rewards for 1
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Welp, just realized a level 100 ultimate sacrificial heart is 4000 essence. All my duplicate 5-star characters are not much more than that. I can't even do one top tier sacrifice.

To get to 50,000 I'd have to sacrifice every good rare character I have-- and these are not even, like really good characters. I mean like like Beelzebub, Osiris, my one regular Lilith, etc.

OS
    Android
    aaaaand the game froze while I was doing an exalted ... cool

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    aaaaand the game froze while I was doing an exalted ... cool
    Just had the same issue with an Ultimate Sacrifice... Had the issue 3 times tonight, first two times were just regular sacs, I just force restarted and got my rewards when I got back in. Ultimate sac and Vortex though? Yeah, I don't think I got anything. No frags, souls, Ironite, anything. Considering sending a ticket, given it's probably just screwed me out of a Halloween Heroic.

Also a bit confused on the event itself... Wasn't there supposed to be a Fragment event for the Warrior Werewolf before this event?
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Game froze again on a second exalted sacrifice. Restarted and got my sacrifice Rewards, but the vortex has flipped and I didn't get anything from the vortex.

&$@!%/\/#÷×!$!!!