Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
Cool, thanks!

I'm like 3/4 of the way to getting another Vortex.

Even put together a 3* team to squeeze the soul frags out of my Weekly dungeon keys. Desert Warrior's Basic deals Additional True Damage on each debuff, gets three debuffs from Vipers, two more from Gunner and Assassin Demon Spawn's Passives, and has a Cosmic with Chance, so 3 hits Physical, 5 hits True, and about 3 crits. His Power skill applies Permadeath, with Instant Extra Turn for 4 Power. The Demon Spawns can Revive, and Storm Eddie wears Singularities. I can manual Madness, but it's only 3 runs so no big deal.

Next, farming 400 more Dracula runs. Then, LoL for red wolf frags. Keeping me busy...
Nice, I hadnt thought about the weekly dungeon for soul farming! Not sure if its better or worse, but farming lol does drop the odd rare soul.... Otherwise, dropping the common souls from LoL farming can also get you a decent amount of 3* sacrifice fodder and even better that they shard up to a rare. My advice though is just to sell the 2 and 3* as its so much faster than painstakingly saccing 100s ofr 2* chars for not much return.