Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Opened 2 heroic halloween souls and got 2 blue popes. I saw someone say that heroics have increased drop chances for some toons at different points through the rotation and I'm starting to believe it. Guess I should wait a few days before opening the rest.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Opened first halloween soul, and got a musashi, great , I didn't have him, opened the second halloween and again another musashi, ok. Now opened the third halloween soul and voila, another musashi, I don't understand this game percentage...

OS
    iOS
    I received 4 Count and 1 redan,stupid I already have them...

OS
    Android
    I really cannot complaint about this event. I got all the werewolves and The count, which was the only one I missed (after 3 souls). Now, are these wolves gonna be gamechanging for LOL, Drac dungeon and raven? I'm looking forward to read new strategies on the forum. They look solid but I don't know if they can replace any of the existing strategies/toons. I am still struggling for LOL XV auto and drac auto...
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    iOS
    I opened a heroic and got a magus hirophant (is this good or bad?)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    I opened a heroic and got a magus hirophant (is this good or bad?)
    Every Hierophant I've seen has great Passives, great power skills (that guarantee an extra move), and are designed for team synergy.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Game froze again on a second exalted sacrifice. Restarted and got my sacrifice Rewards, but the vortex has flipped and I didn't get anything from the vortex.

&$@!%/\/#÷×!$!!!
    UPDATE: To clarify--
    1) If the game freezes during a sacrifice, shut down, restart, you get a pop-up of your sac rewards.
    2) Game freeze during a VORTEX sacrifice, shut down, restart, sac rewards pop-up. Your VORTEX rewards will be in your BoS Inventory (NO pop-up).

The Sac Event has been awesome and we're all happy. When's the next one? lol
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    I got a 5* eddie (flight of icarus), and a few 5* allys that I had missed out on before (Musashi, gunner Minotaur, magus Hierophant), and some 4* allies that I didn't have. So I'm pretty happy with that.

Sure is a lot of gold to claim all these souls though :O

OS
    iOS
    Had a full dupe roster of 4-5 stars toons (150 or more) and an entire soul inventory and fragments built up but unable to summon while waiting for something like this. I dropped over 40 stacks of common souls, 4-5 stacks of various epics and rares and the the following frags and mythicals that they awarded. Used about 40m gold for about 120 skill shards 1,000+ ironite and now have ALL exclusive event toons! Pulled NOTB, dupe count (A) Daedalus, baroness, and on the last one...MUSASHI! Still sitting on about 15 common soul stacks, 150 or so heroics, and ten heroic legendaries. Need only G A W wolves, G S bulls, dungeon and pay eddies and new LOLs.

TLDR:today was a good day

Had two chances at the two characters I’m missing from the heroic rotation - redan and the count.

My hopes weren’t high, but it was a kick in the pants to give me the same dup twice.