Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    I summoned the Heroic Halloween Soul and got Blue Hierophant. Was hoping for Mushashi, but I'll get him eventually.
    I summoned a 3rd (this week) Count (not Dracula) from the Heroic Halloween Soul. LeSigh
    Freddy-6436

Will play ALL Troopers Everyday

OS
    Android
    Actually not a bad event this time around. My dupe roster was literally bursting at the seams and after like an hour of sacrificing I managed to pull a few missing characters including the count, Gunner Pope, and Magus werewolf. So that's pretty sick.

The other stuff, the event itself is kinda meh, I would have preferred more emphasis on awakening materiels and frontier coins as rewards considering the stuff that's been happening recently.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 10-19-2019 at 04:25 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Meh.. I think it's okay.. the pumpkins at 500 frags is considerably high, even given the fact that 3 star evo stones are included. Last year the pumpkins were like 200 frags (but No special Herioc rotation either)....... but.. well... at least I FINALLY got Daedalus Then got Van Helsing and Gunner Werewolf shortly afterwards...Happy to say I have every major character now
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Welp, just realized a level 100 ultimate sacrificial heart is 4000 essence. All my duplicate 5-star characters are not much more than that. I can't even do one top tier sacrifice.

To get to 50,000 I'd have to sacrifice every good rare character I have-- and these are not even, like really good characters. I mean like like Beelzebub, Osiris, my one regular Lilith, etc.
    You have a few days... there's no need to try and rush it.. you'll surely pull more dupes in the next couple days.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    You have a few days... there's no need to try and rush it.. you'll surely pull more dupes in the next couple days.
    Few days, ha ha. These are my best characters I've been saving since I learned Sac events exist.

I'm not complaining-- I burned through as many Exalted as I could, recycling dupes, and I'm very pleased.

I got a Killer Beast and a Sentinel ninja girl, which are good characters for me. A bunch of Phantom Eddies I didn't need, but oh well
    Last edited by Ydex; 10-19-2019 at 06:03 AM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Meh.. I think it's okay.. the pumpkins at 500 frags is considerably high, even given the fact that 3 star evo stones are included. Last year the pumpkins were like 200 frags (but No special Herioc rotation either)....... but.. well... at least I FINALLY got Daedalus Then got Van Helsing and Gunner Werewolf shortly afterwards...Happy to say I have every major character now
    Congratulations...... I immediately thought of our trade discussion when I pulled a third Daedalus.
    I was hoping to get A. Count or M. Heiro.
    I opened up my second Ass. Mythical this week for another
    "the Killer." Wtf?

I think I will see Bigfoot before I get G. Minotaur/ G. PDK and A. Count.

Btw.... Yes, did one Ultimate and it registered as all 3 done. I ended up doing 2 Ultimates. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it gave the stretch goal rewards for the 1 Ult.
    I remember opening an Awakening soul (open all may have been checked) and getting a ton of stuff... then noticed multiple 5* hearts on the sac screen.Name:  20191019_010053.png
Views: 493
Size:  784.2 KB
    If you no longer need Daedalus, I'm gonna trash him!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    -Be me
    -drop some legendary souls into vortex
    -pulls gunner Minotaur
    I’m happy for the rest of the day

OS
    iOS
    I have 80 event souls but what's the point? I only don't have Gunner Minotaur and Gunner priest and they are not in this event...

OS
    Android
    I´m just starting to see the event, it looks really nice!!! BUT also the last goal (ultimate sacrifice) isnt working properly, I did one and it says 3/3 complete... with only one reward.. should I wait for do another ultimate?
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    This time some positive feedback from me.
    Awaken materials, Frontier Coins, Heroic Souls and the Heroic Helloween Soul are nice.
    Opened 2 Legendary Heroic Souls and the second gave me FOI Eddie.
    Now going for the Heroic Helloween Soul...