Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 83
  1. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    26
    Same to me. I got frozen 2 times when I have Vortex reward. I miss 2 Vortex rewards.
    Dev team please fix this issue.
    painless-3922

  2. #42
    Senior Member Ydex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    387
    Look in your BoS inventory, though. Is there a bunch of new, really good stuff that you don't know where it came from? Bingo
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

    Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with Light / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    212
    I've only been able to reach one vortex so far, so unlikely I'll earn one of the mythic souls before the event ends, but I've managed to get a nice bunch of new 4* characters to add to my roster. Finally starting to get more options, instead of relying on the same handful of characters

    Although I could really use a list of which 3* characters are worth keeping. With the recent additions of dungeons that need lower star characters, it feel like its worth increasing my inventory limit rather than sacrificing them.
    Azagthor-0732

  4. #44
    Senior Member URock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Now going for the Heroic Helloween Soul...
    Tadaa...

    ...I'm coming back...

    ...I will retuuuurn...

    ... pulled Number Of The Beast Eddie.

  5. #45
    Senior Member Ydex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    387
    The sac event continues to pay off-- I've now got Magus and Sentinel Werewolves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Although I could really use a list of which 3* characters are worth keeping. With the recent additions of dungeons that need lower star characters, it feel like its worth increasing my inventory limit rather than sacrificing them.
    Newer players desperately need any advice on building 3* teams that can run dungeons.

    I've looked around, but can't find any solid info. I've got a huge pile of 3* toons I wish I could sacrifice, but I'm afraid to. I'm trying to find good teams, but the 3* skills are so lame, it's beyond my understanding. When I level up toons with Revive or Cleanse, or other useful skills, it's still like a 20% chance, and not reliable enough to plan a team synergy around. Are 3* teams just a slug-fest of basic skills/stats??


    I'm 20 fragments away from a Heroic Halloween Soul and I really want to dump all these 3* characters into the Vortex...
    Last edited by Ydex; 10-20-2019 at 07:02 AM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

    Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with Light / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

  6. #46
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    762
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    I've only been able to reach one vortex so far, so unlikely I'll earn one of the mythic souls before the event ends, but I've managed to get a nice bunch of new 4* characters to add to my roster. Finally starting to get more options, instead of relying on the same handful of characters

    Although I could really use a list of which 3* characters are worth keeping. With the recent additions of dungeons that need lower star characters, it feel like its worth increasing my inventory limit rather than sacrificing them.
    Hey, I really hate typing on this phone (I have to correct every word) so I'm gonna be lazy and just upload this pic.
    Because there is so much to remember, I made a sheet w/ popular dungeons and the toons/talis that work.
    I also notated dungeons w/ toon star level restrictions.
    Hopefully this will help w/ some popular 3,4,5* toons to collect.
    Edit the teams as you desire! I'm just throwing it out there.
    Sorry for the handwriting... zoom in to view.

    Good Luck!👻🎃💀

    Name:  Screenshot_20191020-021506.png
Views: 160
Size:  842.1 KB
    Bakura-0090

  7. #47
    Senior Member Ydex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    387
    I really appreciate it, but I should have known, I don't have a single set of any of the Talismans you're recommending for Weekly 3*

    I'm still fixated on the idea that "identifying character skills that make a team with every tool you need" is how to build a team. Because, as a mid-level player, that's all I can really do. I'm not finding the groove with these 3* toons.

    These dungeon requirements feel like a way to encourage wasting evo runes, and end up with a cluttered inventory full of losers. I'm dumping every 3* but the ones I'm currently using to auto Weekly on Madness. F#%k it.


    ETA: I'm going to look up the skills on the 3* toons you mentioned, but if this is a talisman thing, they're going in the wood chipper.
    Last edited by Ydex; 10-20-2019 at 08:00 AM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

    Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with Light / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,069
    So for Van Helsing is need around 3000 ironite?I think I will better use them to awaken Lucifer to last level...

  9. #49
    Senior Member Ydex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    387
    RttH Eddie - attack, crit, heal block, debuff, and DISABLE PASSIVE . . . ok
    Ass. Bomb Boy - debuff, permadeath . . . ok
    Gunn. Bomb Boy - ?? magic burn, lower attack ??
    Sent. Desert Guardian - dies instantly, unless talismans? <--- I dumped this character back when Stone Golem and Golden Son were my A-team

    No Cleanse, no Revive? How does that team survive?
    Last edited by Ydex; 10-20-2019 at 07:58 AM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

    Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with Light / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Because there is so much to remember, I made a sheet w/ popular dungeons and the toons/talis that work.
    I also notated dungeons w/ toon star level restrictions.
    Hopefully this will help w/ some popular 3,4,5* toons to collect.
    Good Luck!👻🎃💀
    Awesome, thanks mate! Really good idea of which characters and talismans to look out for. I got the gunner bomber boy the other day, and was very pleased to find he can wear Singularities!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    I'm still fixated on the idea that "identifying character skills that make a team with every tool you need" is how to build a team. Because, as a mid-level player, that's all I can really do. I'm not finding the groove with these 3* toons.
    I understand the frustration, it really is difficult to get started here. From my limited experience so far though, characters that can remove buffs and disable passives have proved incredibly useful. As well as anything that helps keep your team alive for longer.

    Talismans do seem to be vital though. The Singularity talismans from a recent even were a game-changer for me, being able to steal various immortality-style buffs.

    I'm tempted to suggest leaving most of these key dungeons alone for the moment, I get the impression they are end-game stuff, despite the 3/4* character restrictions some of them have. It is as you say, not worth wasting resources if you're not able to complete them. Unfortunately the game doesn't let you preview the dungeons or see what sort of enemies they contain before spending the resources to get in. Thankfully we have people like Bakura and others sharing screenshots and teams on here.
    Azagthor-0732

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •