Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Ultimate sacrifice stretch goal

I did 1 ultimate sacrifice and it checked off all 3 of my stretch goal but only gave me 1 of each prize. Anyone else have this happen? I missed out on 2 awakening and 2 talisman souls, and 100 ironite.

OS
    iOS
    That's normal don't stress everyone have that problem...

OS
    iOS
    It is unclear if it is repeatable and should provide 1 set of rewards for each of 3 Ultimate sacrifice... or if you only get 1 reward after doing 3 Ultimate sacrifices... devs have not said which is correct.

CLEARLY the common perception, including mine, is 3 sets of rewards.... However, I kind of think they may have intended the latter... since there's no little 3/3 above the progress bar like most "repeatables" have..
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    CLEARLY the common perception, including mine, is 3 sets of rewards.... However, I kind of think they may have intended the latter... since there's no little 3/3 above the progress bar like most "repeatables" have..
    You're right I didn't notice it doesn't say repeatable. The 3/3 beside the bar is confusing. Probably an error.

OS
    Android
    I got to say that I do like this sac event though. I already got FOI Eddie, NOTB Eddie, and Musashi. Characters that I'd been chasing for a while.

But haven't got one new character from Drac's Dungeon, next good sac event I'll get them 😆.

OS
    Android
    I really appreciated this sac event.
    I got FOI Eddie, Dracula, M Hierophant, The Count, M Minotaur, A Minotaur, M Werewolf, S Werewolf.
    I would like to get Musashi and Van Helsing Eddie, so I have to wait next opportunity.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoLagarto View Post
    I really appreciated this sac event.
    I got FOI Eddie, Dracula, M Hierophant, The Count, M Minotaur, A Minotaur, M Werewolf, S Werewolf.
    I would like to get Musashi and Van Helsing Eddie, so I have to wait next opportunity.
    Today I tried a new turn on sac, betting to get one more Heroic Halloween Soul. This time I got Prisoner and Musashi. Best sac event ever. Keep trying to get Van Helsing \m/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoLagarto View Post
    Today I tried a new turn on sac, betting to get one more Heroic Halloween Soul. This time I got Prisoner and Musashi. Best sac event ever. Keep trying to get Van Helsing \m/
    It’s the same as usual. I just get dups over and over again. The only new one so far ist ‘A werewolf’. We’re the hell did you get all these chars from Leo? Out of Halloween souls? Best luck to you, mate! 👍🏻
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    Halloween Hero Souls Caesar... which you get frags for by converting Halloween souls in the BOS.

I did pull the only missing character I needed, Daedalus, from these.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've pulled Van Helsing, Sentinel and Magus Werewolf from regular event souls. Redan and The Count from Heroic Halloween souls--they guarantee from a list of, like 5 toons.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic