OS
    Android

Exclamation Missing rewards from sacrifice event

Watch out guys, some of your sacrifices don't drop the event rewards, did 3 double level V before I noticed.

Also happened to have a game freeze during a ultimate leading to vortex. Restarted. Ultimate rewards were awarded, vortex rewards were lost.

Confirmed by at least three other players.

OS
    iOS
    I confirm too. Seems like I get burned if my sacrifice is exactly 9000 essence. >9000 seems okay. My sample size is somewhat limited though.
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android
    It seems that usual connectivity issues are causing this, yesterday lost my toons cause my sacrifice didnīt count. It is terrible to play on weekends for this.

OS
    Android
    Yep, had this too. Ultimate sac + vortex, game crashed. Re-open, no pop-up with rewards, and nothing new in my inventories like there should've been. Had the game crash twice before this, same procedure except I got the rewards then. Nearly screwed me out of a Halloween Heroic. Normally I don't have issues with crashes, but this week has been absolutely ridiculous both in Sacrifices and in the dungeon.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    I found my Vortex rewards in my BoS inventory after restarting, but the crashes are excessive.

If the user volume is overloading server capacity, time to re-invest some of the $$$ people dump into this thing.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic